Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 1

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Its release week over at Taylored Expressions and the sneak peeks are starting today and can I just tell you that I am so excited about this release - there is so much cuteness and happiness in all the sets and its just so much fun to create with these adorable images. All sets will be available at the Taylored Expressions store on Friday May 7th at 8am!!


Today the Baker's Dozen and I have two brand new things to show you! The very first is that today, we are debuting "te" stamps which are completely designed and illustrated by none other than Taylor Van Bruggen!!! She is kicking off her line of stamps with 2 adorable coordinating sets: Garden Party Blooms & Garden Party Critters and her first ever background set: Cloudy Days!! YAY Taylor!! These sets are so cute!!! I simply adore how happy they are and how they coordinate with each other! I adore the sentiments and the versatility of the these stamp sets (happy birthday, thinking of you cards, thank you cards, inspiration cards, encouragement cards, etc.)

The second thing that we are introducing today is the Project Pantry. When you are looking for just the right ingredients to create the perfect recipe, where do you look? In the Pantry of course! So Taylored Expressions is introducing a new line of kits called the Project Pantry, which has all the ingredients for all your paper crafting needs! These kits will be a variation on our Key Ingredients and the Taylored Card Kits. Each month during Release Week over at Taylored Expressions, there will be a new Project Pantry kit available for purchase with or without stamp sets included! All the cards for today's post are created with the Garden Party Project Pantry kit papers and ingredients - and after making these cards - there are a TON of material for more cards!!!

These kits include:
  • 12 sheets of cardstock (10 colored, 2 Choice neutral)
  • 20 sheets of 6x6 double sided patterned paper from WeR Memory Keepers 72&Sunny collection)
  • 5 yards of ribbon (1 yard of 5 different styles)
  • 1 jar of Easy Green loose glitter
  • 1 sheet of coordinating cardstock stickers
  • 4 coordinating charms (1 each of daisy, ladybug, butterfly and bee)
These kits are really full of value and they coordinate PERFECTLY with these stamp sets! And Taylor is offering a special deal when you purchase the stamp sets and the Project Pantry kit together! - It makes creating cards a snap and a cinch :)

This first card uses the Garden Party Project Pantry kit with the Garden Party Blooms stamp set - I ADORE the flowers in this set and stamped and cut them out and curled them a bit. I love how it looks with the papers in the Garden Party Project Pantry kit! I created a little thank you giftset for a special friend of mine and used this cute little Flower Favor Box (that will be available on Friday 8am at the Taylored Expressions store for purchase - comes in set of 10!) These favor boxes are a cinch! to decorate!! Seriously beyond cute! You could put candy etc. in them, I put a little bracelet in mine for my friend:

Here is another shot of the card (and yes, my liquid pearls addiction has returned - or was it ever gone? :))

Here is a second card that I made using the stamp set: Garden Party Blooms and can I just tell you that my most favorite sentiment is "sending you sunshine" (i {heart} sunshine :)) so I had to make a card using the sweet sun image and this sweet sentiment. I thought it would be fun to create a little scene - so using the papers in the Garden Party Project Pantry kit - I created this little scene. I stamped and cut out the flowers and outlined the hill with it. I love the colors in this Project Pantry kit - and loved making this card (all the while humming - you are my sunshine :)

I also couldn't wait to ink up the cutie cute images in the Garden Party Critters - this stamp set is jussssssst the cuteeeestt!!! Seriously!! I created a little cardset of 4x4 cards using the Taylored Expressions Friday Sketch Challenge #111 for these cards:

Here is a closer peek at them: I layered the bee-hive on this card for a fun "don't worry bee happy" card :)

I think after creating this card, I have been using the word "cinch!" alot :))) - isn't it the cutest word - and isn't this the cutest inch worm ever!??!!

And lastly - I love this little image of the cutest snail - and I simply love the papers in this stamp set - it made creating these cards not only easy - but bright, cheery and fun too :))!!!


Check out all of the amazing creations that the Baker's Dozen has created using all of these amazing images and papers!!!!


and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

And stop by tomorrow for Day 2 of Sneak Peeks!!! Trust me!
There is more cuteness and fun-ness in store!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

17 comments:

Karen Motz said...

You ROCK!!!! These are So amazing!!!!!! The sunshine card makes me think of your blog banner!!! And I LOVE the way you popped the different layers on the beehive...SO cool!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh. My. Word. You rock, Sankari! Each card is just fantastic! I can't believe how much cutting you do when you create! Wonderful projects my sweet friend!!!

Taylor said...

Everything turned out sooo cute, Sankari! I just knew you'd cut out those flowers and make them look all realistic and fabulous! And I love your set of 4x4 cards too!

Karen Giron said...

THUD!!! WOW girl!! I think these sets were MADE for you!! You rocked this release and I am loving all your liquid pearl accents - these are absolutely gorgeous!!! Ok, off to redo my cards.... sigh... Bwahahaha!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh my word Sankari!! So much fabulous paper goodness to take in!! Each card is OVER the top fun, happy, cute, charming, etc., etc.!! Visiting your blog always makes me smile!!

Leslie said...

so so cute!!

Jami said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!!! The hill with the butterfly and sunshine...the little 4x4's.....AAAAACCCCCCKKKKK...so much wonderfulness!!!

Alex Maldonado said...

OH MY Holy Guacamole!! YOu are un-BElievable!!! OMG!! I am speechless - and seriously, how often does THAT happen?? lol.. Sankari, you're amazing! I have no words - you rock!!

Brooke S said...

LOVE them ALL! YOu are so KA-UTE!
HUGS
BROOKE

WickedPixie said...

These are fabulists! I love that paper! I just got some and haven't had a chance to make anything with it yet! The stamps are super cute, too! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)Traci

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUSNESS girlie!!! Each of these is a just a work of art! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first flower card the best...I think...maybe I love the inchworm card the best...no, maybe the snail...LOL! You get the idea right?

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE all of these! Simply fabulous!!!!

Radha said...

I love love this set!!

The Spotted Chick said...

I LOVE how you cut the images out!! These are all FABULOUS!!

Melissa Sauls said...

These are just nothing short of fabulous girl!! They are all just so bright and cheery! Can you bottle up some of that talent and time and send it to me?? :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Sanakari, these are amazing! I LOVE all of the critter cards. . .adorable! And the layered flowers. . .sigh. Just GORGEOUS!

Carolina said...

Seriously STUNNING!!! Beautiful set of cards...you've really outdone yourself with these sets!