Friday, November 4, 2011

Tags with pocket for a Business Card:

Hi Everyone,

One of my dear friends has a home business and I have wanted to support her venture and thought that it would be fun for her to give her business card in a little gratitude tag. This is something that she can tie on to her customer's purchase or hand out after an event - it was fun to create these tags and she picked out the perfect sentiment: "with gratitude" from the Thankful Accents stamp sets from Verve stamps. I love this stamp set, especially the font! So lovely!

Her business cards are brown and green and so I created these tags (4.5" x 3") that have a pocket where she can insert her business cards. I punched the edge of the folded part of the tag with a border punch and then stamped the beautiful sentiment and popped it up onto the folded tag pocket portion:


I wanted to keep this really simple because I am making around 30 of them for her - and wanted to keep the production line/assembly line a bit on the simple side :) I love that she loved how it turned out - and it looks perfect with her business card in it (not pictured). Here is what one of the tags look like:

 Tag Ingredients:
Paper: PTI
Stamps: Thankful Accents from Verve Stamps
Inks: Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: EK success border punch and wavy die cut shape, circle punch from EK success, liquid pearls, Jumbo Eyelets, paper crimper and ribbon from stash.

One 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper will make three of these tags with a little bit left over - and the Thankful Accents stamp set is really the perfect set for showing appreciation - LOVE all of the beautiful sentiments! I am not used to making things so simple - I want to add butterflies, bling, hearts and all kinds of ribbon trim and buttons - but since this is for her business - it has to be simple and clean cut - so here is my attempt - although every single inch of me wants to add a 100 things more!! LOL!!!

Weel, I am off to make more tags!
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you are having a fabulous friday!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Crafty Loops said...

These are so gorgeous. Lee x