December Release At a Glance
- It's Petite-a-Palooza as we introduce A DOZEN new Petite stamp sets, plus one new A la Carte, from every stamp collection available at Taylored Expressions.
- Tuesday is Calendar Day as we showcase FOUR new TE calendar products - all perfect for gift giving!
- Wednesday is Card Kit Day as we introduce FOUR new Taylored Card Kits available just in time for the holidays!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, December 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Welcome to the second day of Petite-a-Palooza sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions where today Taylor will be showcasing all the new card kits, along with more new Petite Stamp sets - all of which will be available tomorrow at Release Day! Each of the card kit includes 10 solid cardstock bases, 10 neutral cardstock image panels, envelopes, patterend paper, ribbon, pearls and all the ingredients come in the awesome new Petite Storage Cases! There are 4 new kits to choose and along with these kits and I used the Basic Grey Indie Blooms Card Kit for my card today. Taylor has designed three new Petite stamp sets that come with coordinating dies! These are the Fly your Flag stamp sets (3 different *te* stamps, each with 7 rubber images, plus 1 coordinating die!).
For my card today, I used Taylor's sweet little design from her Fly your Flag-3 stamp set and used the coordinating die to cut out these cute little flags. I stamped the flag three times in three different color inks and then cut them out with the coordinating die. Each flag was wrapped around a bamboo skewer (could also use a toothpick or rolled up paper) and then I used the You're my Type stamp set to spell out the word: "Yay" which I punched out with the 1/2" circle punch and then popped onto my flags with some dimensionals.
Paper: Basic Grey Indie Blooms Card Kit from Taylored Expressions
Stamps: Fly Your Flag 3 stamp set, It's a Banner Day 1 stamp set and You're my Type stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tangelo, Memento Cantaloupe, Memento Ladybug Red, Memento Bamboo leaves
Accessories: Fly Your Flag 3 coordinating die, It's A Banner Day 1 coordianting die and Pennant Border Die all from Taylored Expressions, liquid pearls white, Scorpal, Spellbinders circle, dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch and glue dots.
I used the It's a Banner Day 1 stamp set to create the wavy banner on the bottom onto which I stamped the sentiment: "celebrate" which is from the Fly Your Flag 3 stamp set. I finished it off with the Pennant Border Die at the top too coordinate with the ribbon, the orange and blue circle - all of which are from the Basic Grey Indie Blooms Card Kit.I can't wait to check out all the gorgeous creations from all of the stamp sets that are being peeked today by the design team! Please hop around with me and check them out!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Danielle Lounds
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Lori Craig
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
Please stop by tomorrow for Release Day Fun!
PS - here are the dies used today: