November Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, November 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Wednesday 11/2 at 7pm PST for the drawings.
Today is the third day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions and today its all about giving thanks! There are three stamp sets that are being peeked today:
- Sunflower Wreath - is the next in the seasonal wreaths that was also concepted by Jami that goes perfectly with the Wreath die and was illusrtaed by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line and is a petite set of 8 stamps - it is such a happy and bright stamp set - love those flowers!
- Thanks A La Carte - this is another lovely sentiment for the word a la carte collection - perfect size for both scrapbooking and cardmaking and was illustrated by Nancy McKinney - I love all these awesome a la cartes - they are complete and perfect in of themselves.
- Thankful - this is the newest set for the Lasting Impressions line of Taylored Expressions. This set was concepted by Jami Sibley and beautifully illustrated by Doug Applegate and has such beautiful sentiments to express our thanks and for counting our blessings. This is a full sized set and the images are perfect for the autumnal season or really for any season!
I used the Thankful stamp set to create my little giftset of a card and a framed picture - I love the sentiments - especially the "Give Thanks for the little things" sentiment. I used the Uncommon papers from Authentique that I thought matched the happy feel of the gorgeous flowers! I stamped the sunflowers and then stamped the vase over them and paper pieced the vase using one of the DPs and then colored the flowers with copics. I cut out the frame using my Nesties and then popped it up over a folded piece of black cardstock and then lined the edges with some liquid pearls.:
I did the same image for the frame - but this time - cut out the image in the oval shape and added some bling around the frame of the oval beads. I finished it with using the Mini Leaves Taylored Die (designed by Nancy McKinney - to be released on Thursday) and cut out the leaves around the sentiment - I adhered the paper with some ModPodge and lined it with some liquid pearls:
Here is a closer peek at the card:
I can't wait to see al all the gorgeous projects that are in store today that the Design Team has created - please hop with me and take a look: