Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Craft Lounge - Let Your Dreams Take Flight

Hi Everyone,

The is my last week as Artist for the month of March '12 and I have had so much fun creating the cards for Our Craft Lounge stamps. My last card uses the Love is in the Air stamp set from OCL - love these balloons and the sweet sentiments. I masked the smaller ballon and stamped the larger one behind it and then stamped them separately on a different paper where I colored them with copies, cut them out and then adhered them over the initial stamped images.


Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Love is in the Air from Our Craft Lounge
Paper: MME dp and white card stock from PTI
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue
Accessories: Dimensionals, ribbon from May Arts, liquid pearls, spellbinders nesties, scallop circle punch from SU! and copics

The clouds were masked with a scalloped circle (from a punch) and then I cut the image out with Spellbinders and matted it onto white card stock. The sides were sponged and then I put some different strips of DP from MME around the image and then added a little ribbon from May Arts. I love this sentiment - "Let your dreams take flight" - so inspiring and so beautiful and I love this font! Underneath the sentiment I added a little scallop layer and finished it up with some liquid pearls around the edges.

I have loved hanging with the OCL girls this month and want to sincerely thank Kendra for letting me play along this month with OCL and to all the lovely ladies for your sweet comments and encouragement! Thank you!!

Happy wishes to all!
Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Your projects as guest designer have been amazing, as always! So glad you joined us at OCL this month.