Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome Precious Little Ones!

Hi Everyone,

Today, I wanted to share some special cards I made for dearest Julee, owner of Verve Stamps who just recently had the sweetest twin boys: Trevor and Kellan!! Double the blessing and double the joy! I wanted to send a little wish for each of the boys so I made them each a little card to write my wish for them using the To the Moon stamp set from Verve stamps:
I added a little K and a little T chipboard onto each card for each of the boys :) I started with a circle chipboard base and then added some circles cut from some card stock and then matted with scallop underlay and then added some strips of DP and the sentiment on top. I added a some coordinating MME embellies to the bottom - love the little owl-ie and the sweet sunsh
I added ribbon to the side and then some liquid pearls to either side of the card. I added the main circle onto a kraft card stock and then rounded the corners on the bottom and sponged some strips of DP over the card stock:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: To the Moon from Verve Stamps
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers; MME and kraft cardstock
Accessories: MME embellishment stickers, liquid pearls, corner chomper, sponger, scallop and circle nesties and circle chipboard, ribbon from stash,heart punch and chipboard letters.

I am so happy for dear Julee and Mark as they welcome their twin boys! And can't wait to see more pictures of these two beautiful boys! Welcome gorgeous little ones - I am already in love with you both!!!

Please check Julee's blog about the birth of her little ones!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable, she will love them!

Janelle Stollfus said...

These are so gorgeous! I love the colors and layout of the cards.