Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April SOTM: Cute as a Button

Hi Everyone,

This month's SOTM (April '14) is called: Made With Love and comes with coordinating dies called Stitched with Love. The  deluxe subscription to the KI kit will also come with the SOTM (with dies) along with all the ingredients in the Key Ingredients Kit! Seriously an awesome deal to get a monthly package of awesome crafty goodness!! 

For my card today, I couldn't wait to use this sweet little sentiment: "Cute as a button" - I strung along some buttons with some twine next to the sentiment and mixed and matched the sweet papers in this KI kit for base of the card:

Here is another view of the card - I  added a little banner across the side of the card and finished it with a larger red button with some twine and bling in the center:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: April 2014 KI kit from Taylored Expressions
Stamps: Made with love SOTM from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Ladybug Red
Accessories: Party Banner Border, foam dimensionals, liquid pearls, twine, buttons

I love this sweet little sentiment and the mix of designer papers makes me drool --! One day I would love to spend the all 24 hours crafting and munching on popcorn and watching movies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Sankari. Love the row of buttons and the banner.