Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peeks: Sunshiny Day

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the second day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!!! WOOHOO!!! Today I am so excited to sneak peek one of my favorite stamps from this month's release - the super sweet set called: Sunshiney Day! It is so super sweet and I love all the elements in this card from the trees, to the pennants to the super sweet owls!! And since I couldn't decide which ones to use on my card, I tried to use all of them :D




I tried to create a little scene with the Build A Scene (Rolling Hills) dies and then created a little Grass Border with green felt and then added the three trees that are in this set by coloring them with copics and cutting them out and popping them up with dimensionals:



I also love this sweet little owlie that is in this stamp set and added her in to one of the hills and then added a little heart for her to hold :) I love love love this card so much - had SO much fun making it!


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Sunshiney Days stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Rich cocoa, Tuxedo Black and Rose Red inks
Accessories: Grass Border and Cloud Border from Taylored Expressions, foam dimensionals,paper crimper, felt, button, twine, copics, Build A Scene dies (Rolling Hills)


I LOVED making this card and there are so many different stamps and dies that are being sneaked today from this awesome release - so please hop along with me and check them out here:


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog  each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please hop by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)



5 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Beautiful card! This stamp set is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, Sankari! Love this sweet scene and I am constantly amazed how much cuteness you can pack on one little card!

Parker said...

Sunshiny Days is just right for me. Want, want, want it. :)

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous. sooooo, so gorgeous!

Kendra said...

This card is just adorable! I love all of the popped up elements!