Thursday, April 3, 2014

Taylored Expressions April Release Day: A Life She Loved

Hi Everyone!!

Its Release Day at Taylored Expressions!! Woohoo!! This month's release has been fabulous and I wanted to show one of my favorite cards created by using the A Life She Designed stamp set and paired it with the Stacklets 4 dies:



Here is a close up - I stamped the doodle in Tuxedo Black and then colored it in with some color pencils and then added some gloss to the jar for a more realistic look :) I also added some gloss to the glass for a more real look! I cut out the die using the Stacklets 4 dies and then kept it kinda CAS by just adding a sentiment and sponging the edges of the stacklets:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: A Life She Loved
Papers: Kraft and Simple Stories (Homespun 6x6)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Colorbox white
Accessories: Photo corner rounder, white gel pen, buttons from stash, liquid glaze and color pencils and Stacklets 8


So fun to create this card and I can't wait to see all the awesome new stamps and dies that are going to be released this wee- so please hop along with me and check them out here:



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog  each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Release Day!!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Sankari! Love the kraft on kraft and the added shine!

Seadragon said...

You did a brilliant job on that mason jar! What a terrific card! Thank you!

Kendra said...

STUNNING!!! I love the detail of your colored image! Great projects this week!

DeeDee said...

I LOVE this card! But I always love your cards...you have a signature with the divine colors you use! Always such fun, happy cards!!

Scraphappygrammy said...

All your cards are fun, bright and cheerful. I love the vibrant colors of the faber cast ell big brush markers and pencils as well as them being mix and match :)