Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Taylored Expressions Nov 2015 Sneak Peeks - Uplifting card set

Hi Everyone,

Today is the second day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions! And today I am showing a sneak of some new 3x4 Watercolor Panels that are being released from TE - there are two packs of panels one called Uplifting and one called Keepin In Touch. I created a set of 4 cards using the Uplifting set of panels - it was so much fun to watercolor them and to get some fun creative therapy at the same time! I kept the layout the same and used the Beaded Lattice embossing folder on all four cards with a little button embellishment for all of them! Here are all 4 together:


Here is a peek at each card individually - Here is the first sentiment: "This is the day the Lord has made, I will Rejoice and be glad in it." - I love the swirls in this panel and watercolored using more of the green, red and yellow color scheme and then added some bling here and there:



I love this beautiful sentiment and used a wash of reds, oranges and yellows and then colored in the flowers with some reds and purples - love how this turned out!



The sentiment on this third card is something I feel like I need to look at all the time and remember everyday - Let your Faith be bigger than your Fears.... isn't it such a beautiful sentiment!


For last card, I used a white wash of blues and whites and then created some whitish magical orbs here and there:


Here is a closer peek of this card - I loved added a little bit of Pico Irresistible Embellisher here and there:


 I have loved making projects for today's sneak peeks! Please make sure to stop by the TE blog today for more info and to hop over to everyone's blog today to check out their works of art!




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - hop by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!
hugs,
Sankari :)



6 comments:

Jami said...

Really beautiful, Sankari!

Joan V said...

Wow, beautiful cards and so many lovely details added to each one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Colleen said...

Oh my I am in card envy here, I love these!! The colors are so great and the sentiments are so great, can not wait to get these.

Beth Norman said...

What a beautiful set of cards. I love the images. You coloured them and put them into such a beautiful card. I wish I could have pinned them.

Davi said...

Wow Wow are these gorgeous!! I love the color washes and beautiful embellies along with the embossed background!! Such a wonderful encouraging set :)

New Creations said...

Love each and every creation, so elegant and beautiful and love the way of embellishment too!