Thursday, November 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions Release Day Nov 2016 - Happy New Year!

Hey Everyone!

Today is Release Day over at Taylored Expressions where all the new stamp sets, dies and embossing folders are available for your crafty pleasure! Today, I am excited to show a card I made using the Happy New Year die from Taylored Expressions! This is such a fun and easy card to make - and there are so many possibilities in terms of colors or embellishments that you can use to dress it up!

I love the new Braided Embossing Folder, which I used to emboss the silver cardstock from the Metallics Neutrals cardstock. I love how this turned out:



Here is a closer peek at the card: I added some Pico Irresistible Embellisher (Silver) to the letters and then sprinkled some glitter dust over the lettering and added some dots to the edges. And then finished it off by twirling some silver twine around the frame and to a lavender button that I added to the top corner: 


Card Ingredients:

Taylored Dies and Folders: Braided Embossing folder, Happy New YEar Die

Premium Cardstock: TE Lavender Glaze, TE Earl Grey, TE Sugar Cube
Accessories: Foam tape, Pico Embellisher - silver, Silver Twine (300 yards), Best Glue Ever, lavender button


 I have loved making projects for today's sneak peeks! Please make sure to stop by the TE blog today for more info and to hop over to everyone's blog today to check out their works of art!




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
hugs!
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Sankari this is beautiful! I love the elegant colors and all the sparkle!

Davi said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossed frame and the glittery letters look very pretty ;)

Jean Bullock said...

Oooooo, I love the new dies. Your card looks fabulous.