Monday, November 2, 2015

Taylored Expressions Nov 2016 Sneak Peeks - Life is a Kitchen Tags and Scene

Hi  Everyone!

Welcome to first day of sneak peeks from the Taylored Expressions November Release!!! This release is so packed with such cute dies, stamps and ideas to share joy!

My first card is from the Life is a Kitchen stamp set - this set has these adorable kitchen images and absolutely awesome sentiments! I created a little kitchen scene with some of the images in this set by stamping the flour, sugar jars and bowl and then die cutting them with the coordinating Life is a Kitchen dies:


I made the table using the new Basket Weave Cutting plate that allows you to create a basket weaved pattern - and I used the papers from the Build A Scene paperpack for both the table and the wallpaper. I want a sign like this in my kitchen: "you only live once, lick the bowl" -- LOVE it!!! So I created a little picture frame using the new Stitched Rectangular Stacklets and then "hung" it with some twine and a brad:



The floor is made using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder - I just loved creating this indoor scene :) so much fun!

For my second project, I created a set of 4 tags using the sentiments in this same stamp set, along with the Eventful - In the Kitchen die that cuts out these super cute silhouettes of different kitchen appliances. This comes as a border, which I die cut out in different cardstock colors and then trimmed them to fit the dimensions of the Build A Tag 2 die base. 


These sentiments are so perfect for so many occasions - here is a closer peek:





 I have loved making projects for today's sneak peeks! Please make sure to stop by the TE blog today for more info and to hop over to everyone's blog today to check out their works of art!





Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - hop by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!
hugs,
Sankari :)



3 comments:

jan metcalf said...

Love your cute tags!!

Joan V said...

Wow, these tags are awesome. That darling little heart is the cutest little embellishment. Your card is so fun. I love the kitcheny feel with the table and wall hanging. Thanks for sharing.

mikelabass said...

Girl, I love the card and the tags, sooooo cute!!!! Was so wonderful seeing you last weekend! Hugs, Mikel