Friday, June 20, 2008

HI Everyone,

I thought I would try the TCP Tuesday challenge that I found at Carole's Blog (who by the way is one awesome craft queen and quite funny too). I don't own any Cat's Pajamas Stamps (yet :) but thought that I would try to participate in the challenge with what I have. So here is my take on this challenge:




It was definitely fun, especially using the Going Out in Style stamp set by Stampin Up!  The hat on her head originally was a different had - so I had to stamp twice - cut the hat out and put the other hat instead - so I could tie the bow on - which was the prominent feature on TCP challenge. 

I love this stamp set - I think I need to use it more. 
Hope all are well!
Ciao for now,
Sankari

1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is just terrific, Sankari!! Thanks for playing with us on TCP Tuesday, and be sure to check yourself out on Alma's Holey Moley Monday slideshow tomorrow! : )