I am so excited to be part of the Skipping Stones blog hop today - because it has rounded up so many bloggers who have created samples to be auctioned off and all the money will go to support research for Breast Cancer! Love this! I was so excited to do this last year and totally honored to be able to do this blog auction to stamp out Breast Cancer this year - check out all the details below:
You are here at my blog: Sankari's Sunshine Corner and if you have been hopping with Skipping Stones today you might have come from Taylor Usry But you can always start at the beginning at Teri Anderson's blog!
Today is Day 2 of the 3 Day Blog Hop from Skipping Stones where EVERY card is up for Auction! For today's hop, I am auctioning off this card made from the HeartSong Stamp set from Skipping Stones:
And here are all the details on how you can bid on this card and all the cards created by all the designers in today's hop, yesterday's hop (and stay tuned for tomorrow's hop!):
IT'S TIME TO STAMP OUT CANCER!!!!
Welcome to the second annual Blog 4 Boobies fundraiser!
This is day 2 of a 3 day blog bounce(hop) where EVERY CARD OR PROJECT is up for auction!Last year with your help Skipping Stones Design raised and donated $1108.99 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. It is our goal to raise $1500 this year and WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! There are 3 ways you can join in on the fun(draising)
1. You can help by Going shopping!
For every stamp set that you purchase during August 15th through the 23rd SSD will donate $2 to the Komen Foundation. Stamping and shopping that you can feel good about ! Click Here to laugh at some of our funniest stamps Click Here to be inspired or Click here to see everything we've got!
2. You can help by *Bidding!
Another way you can help us raise money for the Komen Foundation is to *bid on a project or card along the blog bounce(hop). YES! EVERY Single card/project along the blogs for boobies bounce is up for auction. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Your *Bid not only includes the card or project but shipping to your home as well. * See how to place a bid for more detailed instructions.
If you are the highest bidder August 23rd 8:00 p.m. mountain time then you WIN the card/project that you bid on.
3. You can help by Telling Your Friends~
Help us spread the word about "blogs 4 boobies" the more people that know, the more money we can raise!!!
If you have a blog feel free to copy and paste part or all of our Blogs 4 Boobies posts.
*"How to place a bid on a card/project"
- Step #1 - Find the comment section of the blog that shows the "Blogs 4 boobies" card or project that you want to buy. *Please note you may only bid on the card/project shown in the specific "blogs 4 boobies" post. *Any bids not placed on the correct post will be considered invalid.
- Step #2 - Once you are in the "blogs 4 boobies" comment section fill in the dollar and cents amount of what you are willing to pay for the card/project. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Remember your bid includes shipping as well as the card/or project. 100% of the money your bid will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Step #3 - Next to your $ bid please type in your email address. During a silent auction bidders sign their name next to their bid. Typing your email address is the electronic equivalent of signing your bid. Also it will help the blogger contact you if you are the highest bidder.
- Step #4 - Watch and wait. Once you have entered your bid/comment sit back and wait. If someone out bids you then you may bid again. Bidding will continue until 8:00 p.m. Mountain time August 23rd
* Please note that the participating stampers/bloggers will probably re-post their Blogs 4 Boobies card/project on the 23rdof August. When the blogger re-post their project then the bidding will continue on the NEWEST post and that comment section.
"What do I do once I place a bid" - Watch and Wait. The "Winner of the Auction" Will be the highest bid (that includes an email address)in the comment section of the MOST RECENT blogs 4 boobies post at the end of the silent auction. Please note that ALL cards/projects WILL BE REPOSTED on the 23rd of August. The silent auction will end at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time on August 23rd .
Things to keep in mind:
- Near the end of the bidding you may not see bids as they come in. Most blog have a comment feature where the blogger must approve comments before they are published. So bid high. You might have the highest bid that is published, but someone might have outbid you in an unpublished comment/bid. *** I will make sure to do my best to make sure all comments are published as soon as possible to prevent this from happening!!
- The blogger/designer will declare who has won the silent auction. Skipping Stones Design will send you an invoice for your donation/bid amount. Please pay that invoice as soon as possible, so the designer can get your card/project in the mail to you.
Remember 100% of your bid will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Here is the list of today's participants: make sure to come back the tomorrow and check out our other amazing designers,cards, and projects.
Have fun bouncing from blog to blog. Enjoy all the designs, and make a bid or two! This is a rare opportunity to take home a card(s)/project from your favorite designer, and fight the war against breast cancer!!!
Together we can make a difference!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
PS - If you missed day one here is a list of participants from yesterday: