Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funny Farm Blog Hop: Hogs & Kisses :)

Hi Everyone!


Happy 10-10-10  - what a special day in this century! How did you spend you're weekend? Ours was filled with family and friends and lots of yummy food! Tonight, over at Gina K. we are having a fun little blog hop featuring the sweeeeet and funny stamp set that was just recently released called Funny Farm. This stamp set is also part of Gina's card kit of the month so with purchase of this stamp set (for a limited time only!), you also receive a free card kit! Sweet!


I loved all the images in this sweet stamp set, but these little piggies totally captured my heart with their sweet expression that totally cracks me up! I wanted to make a card just of them - so I stamped them four times and then colored and cut them out and placed them on a vertical panel with some dimensionals.


The sentiment: "Hogs & Kisses" just cracks me up :)The red background is embossed with hearts and then I used an eyelet to pop the sentiment out. I cut the sentiment in a tag shape and attached little hearts to them and popped them up on the cardstock with some dimensionals. I finished it with some grass, some liquid pearls and a little bit of buttons. This was a fun card to make - and those little piggies still have me smiling! Hop on over with me and check out what all these wonderful designers have created with this fun stamp set!!!


For even more samples with the Funny Farm stamp set prepared for tonight's hop, please visit these designer's blog links:
Then, check out the StampTV gallery using this link: funnyfarm to see all the projects added there from our entire GinaK community.  It will continue to be filled with even more samples as new projects are being added!


******For a limited time, the coordinating card kit designed by Jessica Fick is included for free with the purchase of the Funny Farm stamp set.  To view the full card kit, visit Jessica's blog post here for all the details.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
wishing you a great week ahead of you!
Hogs & Kisses ;)
Sankari :)

19 comments:

Cheri said...

I just love that saying too, Sankari and your card is fabulous. Those little piggies look so happy to be stacked up that way.

Carolina said...

Hi ya friend!!! Love, love, love what you did with this set!

Hope you're doing well - miss you tons...hugs & smiles!!!

Miesje said...

Such a cute card! Love the vibrant colors!

peggy wainman said...

Love all the different layers on the card!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love all your work on this card! The colors just POP right off the page!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Loved your card!!

Brenda said...

Love it! Made me smile on a Monday morning!! Love how you stacked the pigs. What a great design!

Anonymous said...

These piggies are just too too cute. I love the way they just pop out on the card.

Thanks for sharing them.

cheryl cramer

katemade designs said...

Love those pigs. Great card.

Sharri said...

Sankari, Wow! I love everything about your card! The pigs look so cute all stacked up!

Luv 2 Create said...

This is such a cute stamp set. Love your card. It just makes me giggle to my self each time I see it.
Marcie

stampqueen said...

What a wonderful stack of pigs!!!! :)

colleen said...

Hahahaahaaha! I love the piggy pile!!! This is just adorable! Love the idea!

Maria Elena said...

What a pretty card !

Have a great Monday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

crazy about cards said...

OMG what a amazing card!
I love your style, thanks for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Wow, this is fantastic! The vibrant colors, layers and coloring are perfect.

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Sankari-this is just too cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Sankari - this is so sweet! Love the colors and those stacked piggies!!!! Thanks for hopping with us!

Anonymous said...

I just frigin love piggy's! This is darling girl!