Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Verve New Release Spotlights Day 3


Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Verve New Release Spotlights - today the Divas are peeking a beautiful stamp set called Merry Wisheand a gorgeous new tag called the Sweet Scalloped Tag. I love the sentiments and font in this gorgeous stamp set (especially the way that you can mix and match the sentiments! How awesome is that! For my sample peek today, I used this stamp set with the beautiful Vintage Oval Frame that was peeked yesterday. I love all these tags and frame that Julee has created - they make it so much fun to create and stamp sentiments and images in! I chose the sentiment: "Joy to the World" and the whole time I was making this card, I was humming the song in my head. 

I stamped the oval frame twice on embossed green cardstock and white cardstock and then popped up the green on the vintage oval frame). The sentiment "Joy" was stamped and cut out at an angle with the oval nesties and then I added the sentiment: "to the world" - I added the sweet holiday flower to the corner after coloring it with copics and then cutting it out. I put these ontop of a vellum layer of paper and then finished it off with a silky creamy bow :) 


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Martha Stewart and PTI cardstock
Stamps: Verve: Merry Wishes and Oval Frame stamp set from 
Ink: Memento Ladybud Red
Accessories: Adirondack dimensional pearls (Lettuce) , ribbon from stash, cuttlebug embossing folder, vellum paper, Oval nesties from Spellbinders, EK success scalloped punch, bling from Want 2 Scrap and corner chomper.

I know that you are in for a special treat as you hop along these amazing blogs filled with Vervey goodness!!! *** Don't forget that you could win some Verve-y stamps just by leaving a little love in the comment section of each blog! Hop on over with me and check out these gorgeously sweet Merry Wishes creations!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!
And come on back for Day 4 of sneak peek samples tomorrow!!
Woo-hoo! Happy Weds.!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

61 comments:

Dawn said...

GORGEOUS! Simply GORGEOUS! I love seeing your work! Man, you are good!

Christine said...

Beautiful! I love how you add just the right amount of detail to all your cards!

Nicole said...

Lots of interesting little details. The vellum layer is a cool touch!

SusieQ said...

Beautiful. Love the folded ribbon banner at the bottom.

Rhonda said...

Oh my! Love the green border detail.

Detra said...

Great card. tfs.

Keva said...

Love the colors and the way you did the paper at the bottom..really pretty.

Heather said...

Beautiful card, so much texture on all the different layers.

Rachel B said...

Oh wow, I can't wait to see this full set with all the different sayings possible! I love your card. Such beautiful colors!

Vickie Z said...

Bright and gorgeous!! Love all the details!!

Unknown said...

sankari...this is simply gorgeous! love the papers, your layout, and your color combo is out of this world! awesome preview! :)

Lin said...

WOW - beautifully done!

Wendy said...

What a beautiful sample!! As always! You are showcasing the new sets perfectly. I can't wait until FRIDAY!

judybob3 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Wanda Cullen said...

You divas are really enabling us with your beautiful creations! Can't wait to see all the new Verve!

Tanya said...

EEK! Gorgeous and so fun, love it!!

Gloria Westerman said...

So Pretty.....and such details....awesome job....loving these previews....tfs

Crafty Math Chick said...

You must have the patience of a saint to put all those pearls around the edges of everything Sankari - WOW! They are perfect too, evenly spaced, same size. Most impressive. your cards are always so elaborate and I enjoy looking at them.

Gretchen said...

Wow! What afun and festive card! LOVE all of your details!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love how you did the ribbon at the bottom! Very clever and gorgeous!

Barbie D. said...

Gorgeous, I'm really loving the new tags.

Linda E said...

Pretty card! I love all of the layered tags.

Lea L. said...

Wow....this is just gorgeous!! Your cards are always so full of detail, it is amazing! ♥♥♥

Darlene Gabriel said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the liquid pearls and the way you did the green strip on the bottom. I also love the way you have the sentiment separated on the oval and the tag - very interesting.

Lillian Child said...

So very lovely, Sankari!

Marisa said...

Love the bent cardstock with the pearls in in along the bottom. Fabulous focal sentiment too. Great card.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is such a pretty card and I adore the new Merry Wishes set!! Can't wait to see more!!

Ravengirl said...

What a gorgeous holiday card!

Cat said...

beautiful card - what detail! thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is just stunning, Sankari!

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous Sankari, luv all of your fabulous details!

enjoy *~*

Janine said...

Bright and festive card

Amy Sheffer said...

Incredible, Sankari! I'm always excited to see what you'll make with the diffeent sets. Your creations are always beautifully desiigned and filled with all kinds of creative and unique details! TFS!

Rose said...

Stunning card, I love the collage art piece and all the beautiful details, the banner is a must have, awesome art.

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness. That green ribbon border is so cool. Well, actually your whole card is. Cannot believe all the detail.

scrappinmommom said...

Very Pretty. Love your technique in using the green ribbon. Clever.

Banu said...

WOW Splendid card. Loved the design and colors. Ab fab. :))

Sue D said...

Gorgeous card--I like the colors and I really like the folded banner at the bottom.

Kristina said...

Hooray for mixing and matching! Another knockout card, Sankari! I love the folded/fanned cardstock strip at the bottom!

Janet said...

Love your card. Very festive! Thanks for sharing it with us today during the hop. :D

KanataNewf said...

Beautiful as always - love that stylized poinsettia.

Cynde said...

Love your card. so beauriful! So many fancy details and gorgeous work. Thanks for the great ideas.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card and I just love how you created the paper ribbon

Maureen said...

I love the JOY sentiment...it's one of my favourite words and it's what you bring me with your smile and fabulous cards :)

Naomi said...

Wow--what a stunning card! It's a circus of festive elements!!!

Renee said...

Love this one, gorgeous!

Annheidel said...

Sweet card.

Luanne said...

So beautiful! Sure wish I could do those pearl dots like you do... That folded ribbon is just totally unigue. Love it ~ TFS!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love all the details. TFS

Lisa Lynn said...

You always have such creative ideas. I love how you put it all together.

marilynwillauer said...

Lovely card, just love your bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card!

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous! Love that pleat along the bottom!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the paper ribbon treatment

Bethany said...

Wow, lots of lovely, interesting elements on this card.

TannyP said...

What a beautiful combination of textures and dimension. Lovely!

Monica L said...

Love the card, all the colors, textures and layers are wonderful

Mary B said...

So many details to look at! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Julia M said...

WOW!!!!!!.....my mouth is drooling over this lovely creation. I'm definetly buying the entire release.

Unknown said...

This is stunning.... I love the color combo!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Anonymous said...

Sankari, I'm speechless! Another gorgeous card, what a treat!