Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Your Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

September seems to hold the birthdays of so many dear friends of mine! I couldn't wait to create a card for my dear friend with this birthday card that I made for her birthday using the Build A Treat TE stamp that was released along with the It's Your Birthday A La Carte. I love the this sweet collection of the Blissful Aunthentique papers and had fun creating my birthday card for my buddy :) 

I stamped the sentiment using and colored in the word birthday with my copics and paper pieced the balloons. I stamped the cupcake from the  Build A Treat  and colored it in and popped it up on the circle element and lined the top of the card using the pennant dies - I love the festiveness that pennants always give :)


Here is the inside of the card - I used the sentiment from the Make A Wish stamp set and a border of cupcakes made from the Build A Treat Borders stamp set and Build A Treat Borders coordinating dies.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday A La Carte, Make A Wish Build a Treat stamp set Build a Treat Borders from Taylored Expressions 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chalk Expresso, Copics
AccessoriesBuild A Treat Borders coordinating dies, stickles, Spellbinders, ribbon from American Crafts, Pennant Dies

I love how quick, fun and happy it is to make birthday cards using all the new yumminess from Taylored Expressions - and seriously - I can't wait to make more! I wish I had all day long to craft - but there is this job thing that keeps getting in the way ;) LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

PS - here are the dies that I used in making today's cards: The Pennant Border Dies and the Build A Treat Borders coordinating dies:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! What an ADORABLE ADORABLE card this is!!!!!! SO bold in color and SO PRETTY!!!

Crafty Loops said...

The inside is as lovely as the outside. Lee xx

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous!