Saturday, September 17, 2011

JustRite stamps: Be Strong!

Hi Everyone,

There is a beautiful stamp set that JustRite has come out with, which to me is an amazing set - it is called Be Strong and is filled with sentiments and images to inspire, give hope and strength for anyone battling a chronic illness - or for someone who needs a lift. This stamp set also has different ribbon sizes and I choose to paper piece my ribbon and chose pink to support one of my friends who is overcoming breast cancer. I usually love colors - but somehow, I tried to go soft on this card - and also to go CAS (or try to go CAS - this is the hardest technique for me!). I do love how this card turned out - it feels so lovely and sweet - just like my friend.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Be Strong from JustRite Stamps
Paper: scraps and cardstock from PTI
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa and Rose Red ink
Accessories: Swiss dot embossing folder, Oval nesties (beaded), butterfly from MS, ribbon from stash, scallop punch from EK success, dimensionals and chunky glitter.


I stamped the frame and then cut it out with my oval nestie (love how all the stamps work with my nesties!) and then cut out the sentiment with a smaller oval and popped it up over the frame. I popped this frame up over the beaded ovals and covered them with glitter - and added some glitter to the scallops and some bling to the center of the butterflies - and embossed the bottom of the card with some sponging for texture.

There are some cards that you just love making - and this was one of those cards - the sentiments in the Be Strong stamp set are so sweet and so lovely and fit into all the gorgeous frames so perfectly - please check out the whole stamp set (here) at the JustRite stamps store!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Be Strong!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)





2 comments:

Sudha said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Crafty Loops said...

This is a really beautiful card, I love the colour. Lee x