Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JustRite Stamps: October Release: Day 1

Hi Everyone,

Today starts the JustRite October Release celebration and we are kicking it off with an awesome autumanl celebration with the beautiful Autumn Labels Twenty-Two stamps that coordinated perfectly with the Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Two nestabilities:


I love it when stamps coordinate perfectly with my nesties - it makes it so easy to stamp and then die cut effortlesly - no more trying to fit the sentiment into a space! I love the sweet sentiments in this stamp set - especially the beautiful frames with lovely autumnal sentiments in the frame - I thought it would be fun to create little mini centerpieces at each person's table at Thanksgiving with one of these frames as a tag around a paper pumpkin. When I walked into our local scrapbooking store and saw these cute pumpkins by the register that my friend Michelle (who is also the owner of our store) made, I knew I wanted to make one just like her! I used some strips of MME paper and attached the label with some twine to the stalk of the pumpkin:


Here is a view from the top - I created some vines and the leaves from the Tattered Leaves from Tim Holtz and then sponged the edges to give them a fall feel - I love all those gorgeous sentiments on the tag - so autumnal and perfect!


I had so much fun making this cute little pumpkin and using this gorgeous stamp set - I can't wait to check out all the amazing samples that the design team has created with this beautiful stamp set and coordinating labels from Spellbinders!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Angela Barkhouse

Debbie Olson
Sankari Wegman
Michele Kovack
Stephanie Kraft
Mona Pendleton
Kathy Jones
Sharon Harnist
Heidi Blankenship


Blog Candy Alert - Today's Blog Candy on the JustRite Blog is a $ 50.00 shopping Spree.  To enter to win go to the JustRite Blog and answer the blog candy question.  The Blog Candy is open for comments until Friday Night at 12 pm EST. The winner will be announced on the JustRite Blog on Monday October 3rd during the release post.  Good luck to everyone!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs

Sankari :)

19 comments:

Becky said...

What an awesome paper pumpkin! Beautiful Fall colors.

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so pretty!!! I love it....I'm going to scrap life this if you don't mind.....I love it and want to see if I can make one for my dinner table....of course I will link back to you .....tfs

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pumpkin, love the colors, thank you for sharing it.

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word, you are incredibly talented and have so much creativity that your head must be constantly filled with new projects!! This is so lovely. Lee x

Betty Sue said...

I love your pumpkin. How large is it? I would love to make them. You should do a tutorial on them.

Queen Mary said...

Sankari, this is beautiful! I love the different pps you used on the layers -- sometimes I hesitate to do that because so much is "wasted" by being under another layer, but it's so beautiful when it's done properly!

Radha said...

Love it too!!! So cute ne??!! The color is sweet and Fally- rich... HUGS!!! Cheers! R:)

Marge said...

WOW -- paper artistry at it's finest! These would be perfect as we share Thanksgiving with our DD's future in-laws!!! LOVE this!!!

Unknown said...

neat project!!

Auntie Em said...

A lovely decoration! Such pretty papers. The stamped image looks great on it!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Robin Gasser said...

What an adorable use of the label and stamp!! Cool pumpkin.

Pam said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors.

Darla said...

Oh my gosh, this is fabulously beautiful!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful project Sankari!

Peggy said...

Adorable. Love the pumpkin and the tag.
God bless,
Peggy Allen

Kathy Jones said...

Sankari, this is THE MOST amazing pumpkin I've ever seen!!! Wowzas girl, you have done a stunning job with this set!!!

Unknown said...

this is soooo adorable!! I love it

Janet L. said...

Your little pumpkin is terrific!! I, too, love all the sayings on the tag.

lori said...

your pumkin is so cute.lori