Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Easter!



Hi Everyone,

I made a couple of super quick Easter Cards using the super cute new die set from Taylored Expressions called A Tisket A Tasket  which is a set of 4 dies that layer up so sweet to create a fun easter basket! I die cut a few more eggs out of DP that I layered into the basket and then added a ribbon to the top of the basket:
I used the super cute 6x6 DP from MME: On the Bright Side for the grass and backgrounds and added some orange ribbon from my stash on the side and then one larger one on the sentiment from the sweet Moka April stamp set. I loved making this card so much that I had to make another one!


Card Ingredients: 
Stamps: sentiment from the Moka April stamp set
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: orange buttons from stash, twine, glue dots, dimensionals, grass punch from MS, ribbon from stash and A Tisket A Tasket (set of 4 dies from Taylored Expressions)

I still can't believe that Easter is just around the corner - wasn't it just New Year's last week? Lol! Hope that you all are enjoying the gorgeous weather - can't wait to see the little ones with their Easter baskets soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Big hugs,
Sankari

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

this is a beautiful card...hugs