Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Birthday - TE Pinterest Inspiration

Hi Everyone!!!

If you are ever stuck in the creating process, just stop by the Taylored Expressions Pinterest albums. This is such a great place to browse thru when you are starting to make a card and are needing inspiration. I like to make some tea and get comfy on the couch and browse thru pinterst - makes it such a cozy indulgent way to spend some quality "me" time :)

As I was perusing the gallery, I found this awesome card made the super sweet and delightfully lovely Kim Singdahlsen! Love this combination of the Up, Up & Away Cutting Plate with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder - so I used this as my pinspiration for my card that I made for our godson who is turning the awesome age of 3!! I made a little collage of pictures us with him and then added it behind the balloons and added some hearts to the balloon centers and the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Party Grumplings stamp set.
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: birthday sentiment from the Party Grumplings stamp set.
Papers: Toffee (TE), Salt Water Taffy (TE), Potato Chip (TE), Granny Smith (TE) and DP from stash
Inks: Memento Tangelo 
Accessories Up, Up & Away Cutting Plate with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder - so I used this as my pinspiration for my card that I mad

I love making cards for my dear ones - and this is one of the sweetest cards I have made because it is for my little warrior magical godson who lights up the room with joy when he walks in!! Can't wait to give it to him tonight with his present!

If you ever need some inspiration - make sure you check out the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Page!! Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs,
Sankari :)



No comments: