Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Taylored Expressions: May Sneak Peeks Day3: Build A Tag 4 and RSVP

Hi Everyone!!

Happy 3rd day of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions! Today I created a fun tag using the new Build A Tag 4 - which comes with such awesome tag elements hat you can build into  a fun tag. I used the Matched Kit: Summer Nights and used the Patriotic Treat Toppers for the other elements in this tag:


I used the Of Thee I Sing stamp set for the sentiment and put this in between the two treat toppers and used the Little Bits - Pinwheel die for the center thru which the twine goes through:



I also created a little bridal shower invite using the new RSVP stamp set with the Party Dress die and  Hanger Little Bits dies to create the front of the Invitation:


I used the new RSVP stamp set to stamp the inside of the card - I added some hearts on the bottom:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please hop by Taylor's Blog for the complete blogroll and more details about this release!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Please stop by tomorrow for more release sneak peeks! Happy Monday and Happy May!!

hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: