Thursday, May 7, 2015

Taylored Expressions: May Release Day: You've Got Mail: Patriotic

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Release Day at Taylored Expressions! There are so many fun stamps, dies and DP/cardstock that are being released today! For my project today, I created a fun little card using the You've Got Mail series of stamp sets and being released this month is the You've Got Mail- Patriotic. I used the Matched Kit: Summer Nights for this card for all the papers and cardstock. I wanted to give a little sky for the mail box so I sponged a cloud scene behind it using the Cloud Border die and then added it onto the background that I embossed using the Corrugated Embossing Folder that will be released today:



Here is a close up look at the card: I used the sentiment: "Thank you for your service" - I made this specially for my fatherinlaw who is a marine and an inspiration. I added little Sequins: Summer Nights to the pennant border for a little bit of sparkle :)


I loved making all the cards for this month's release - so much fun - and so many new dies and stamps that the possibilities leave my head spinning!!!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

hugs,
Sankari :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Sankari! LOVE!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Sankari...such pretty coloring and I love the banner with the sentiment...beautifully done!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

Nicely done! ID4 is sneaking up quickly!