Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions: May Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Punny Man

Hi Everyone!!

Happy 2nd day of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions! Today I am made two cards using the new stamp set that will be soon released called: Punny Man! Awesome set of sentiments for the favorite man in your life and they are perfectly compatible with all the Little Bits of dies that will be released this month as well!! 

My first card is made using the new Little Bits - Lawnmower die with this stamp set. You can easily assemble this lawnmower with different colors of cardstock. I created this scene and had the grass on one side of the lawnmower wild and crazy and the one where the lawn mower had cut all clean and nice :) And the sentiment is just so awesome: "each day I love you a little mower" - isn't that just the cutest sentiment -- awwww!!



I also paired this with new Brick Embossing Folder which I inked up here and there with a little bit of brown ink. I created the clouds with the Clouds Border die and finished it off with some white gel pen faux stitching:






For my second card, I created a Happy Father's Day card using the same Punny Man stamp set and paired it with the new Starry Night Cutting Plate. I inked different shades of blue and then die cut the stars from it and placed a sheet of yellow cardstock behind it. 



I lined up a semi circle of hearts around the sentiment and then added a little red heart for a bit of pop and some silver and gold embossed circles here and there in the night's sky :



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please hop by Taylor's Blog for the complete blogroll and more details about this release!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

Please stop by tomorrow for more release sneak peeks! Happy Monday and Happy May!!

hugs,
Sankari :)



3 comments:

Karli said...

Super cute cards Sankari :)
Hugs~

jan metcalf said...

Loving the little mower card!

Christine Kiehl said...

Love these cards. How cute is that mower!!!