Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!

We are on our family Christmas vacation in Minneapolis. Its been great to be here - with the grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends. The kids are loving the snow and the cold weather (which, I am not a huge fan of -- but that's okay because I can stay inside with some hot chocolate and watch out the window while DH plays outside with the kids :)
We have done some sledding, some snowman building, some sleigh rides, wrapping presents and shopping and of course some snuggling by a warm cozy fire :) Its been great!

I had a chance to meet a wonderful blog buddy: Tracy of Zukes Girl Creates which was so much fun! Tracy also lives close by and was able to show me a few awesome scrap stores! Thanks for the enablement Tracy! I will have to post a pic of the two of us soon - we just have to download the pictures first :) It was so cool to meet a blogging buddy in person - and I hope to someday meet all of you!!

 This card was made for Melanie's sketch on PaperCraftPlaneta while ago - never had a chance to post it till now. You can check out the details here.

I did bring some craft supplies to make some stuff - but I clearly forgot the reality of vacation and family time. Every moment of every day has been packed with things to do and see and eat and I have barely had any time for myself. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday!! YAY! So we are planning a little surprise party for him and we even might even go out for dinner- while grandma and grandpa watch the kids! That is crazy - because we never have a chance to do that at home - so it will be very special :)

Hope that all of your christmases are wonderful and that all of you are enjoying this lovely holiday season with all those close to you! Wishing everyone happiness, merriment and the fulfillment of all your dreams!! 

Best wishes always,
Sankari and Family :)



11 comments:

Cassie said...

Merry Christmas, and have a wonderful vacation!

The Mama Monkey said...

Merry Christmas!

Anthonette said...

Merry Christmas, Sankari! I just finished watching "the movie" for the card I'm emailing you tomorrow. Loved it...again.

Cute card. Love the hanging snowflakes.

Sherri said...

Such an elegant card!! Enjoy your vacation - and MERRY Christmas!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card Sankari! So glad you're having such a great vacation- enjoy!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Beautiful card!!! Have a great time with your family!

Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Sankari! Glad to hear you and the fam are having a great Christmas visit. Happy bday to your hubby, too! :D

Laura said...

cute card!!!

CathyRose said...

I am glad you had a great holiday! Love your snowflake card!

Shirley said...

Sankari, I am so sorry I missed this until now. It really is lovely and I hope your Christmas was merry and that your New Year will be Happy and Healthy too!

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!