Tuesday, October 4, 2011

JustRite Stamps: Autumn Words

Hi Everyone,

Today over at the JustRite Stamps blog, we are previewing a new clear stamp set that is perfect for this gorgeous autumnal season called: Autumn Words - ohmyword - talk about the yummiest font ever! I love the feel of the fonts in this set and especially fell in love with the gorgeous leaves. On a sidenote (hope you don't mind), I have a thing for fall leaves - I remember growing up on the east coast and just locing breathing in the fall colors, crunching the leaves as I walked to school and collecting bouquets of fall leaves to give to my mother. That is one thing that miss about living in the east coast - the gorgeous fall display of gorgeousness.... sigh... and the sweetest thing is that my BFF from grade school sends me a package every fall with some fall leaves from the neighborhood - isn't that the sweetest?! This year, I am going to try to make fall bouquets with my kids and wanted to try the same thing with this gorgeous stamp set! I stamped the different leaves in different inks and then cut them out and layered them together into a fall bouquet :) with a litle button of twine to the center. I created a little circle scalloped frame and then stamped the words "Give and Thanks" together for this awesome sentiment and attached some ribbons to the ends of the sentiment. 
Here is another view of the dimensions to the card - I love inking these gorgeous leaves in the fall color scheme and then curled them to create a waviness to the bouquet:

 I love using my scrap pieces of paper (confession: I am feeling like my scrap pile is getting bigger - ack!) and I love it when I save pieces of paper and then I can use it later on! I love this season and can't wait to see what all these amazing designers have created with this gorgeous new stamp set: Autumn Words !! Please check them out here!

JustRite Inspiration
Sankari WegmanMichele Kovack
Angela Barkhouse
Sharon Harnist 
Heidi Blankenship 
Kazan Clark 
Kellie Fortin

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful day!
Big hugs,
Sankari

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and those stamps, oh they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it.

Crafty Loops said...

Such a gorgeous Autumnal card, the leaves are gorgeous looking. Lee x

Michelle H said...

Awesome card! Fall is my favorite seasons and I love this card.

Jodi Collins said...

Girlie, this is SO beautiful! LOVE those leaves and all the dimension!!