Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 2 !!!



October Release At a Glance
  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 6th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment at the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
  • Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day, one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate.  Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day!  Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please.  Comments close Wednesday 10/5 at 7pm PST for the drawings.

Hi Everyone,

Today is the second day of sneak peeks over at Taylored Expressions and it is filled with all kinds of yumminess to get your holiday crafting mojo going! We are peeking two sets today - Peaceful Poinsettias and Totally Tags! The Totally Tags stamp set is filled with 9 tags/images that are perfect for creating the perfect tag for your holiday needs illustrated by the awesome Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line at Taylored Expressions. These also coordinate with the Totally Tags (set of 3) dies from Taylored Expressions which will also be released on Thursday. I stamped  (all of which are super fast to stamp/color) and cut out my tags using the dies. And to store them, I used the Tim Holtz Configurations 5.5" x 5.5" box to keep all the dies in order - also with some extra ribbon for last minute tag/ribbon tying emergencies :) 



Here is a view of the Tim Holtz box that is Taylor's store - it is so perfect and easy to decorate - I just used some of the papers from the Holiday Wonder Project Pantry to decorate the box (which has a lid that slides off):


Here is a view from the side - I sponged the DP and then added a line of liquid pearls to decorate the edges and tied a ribbon around the box lid:


The smaller compartments in the box can be removed out and shifted around to find the configuration that you like best. I used one of the smaller compartments to store some extra ribbon:


Here is a view of all the tags that I made using the tags in this stamp set - it was so easy and quick to stamp and cut out the tag images using the coordinating Totally Tags dies from Taylored Expressions and I used both of the Project Pantry kits in making my tags: (both the Holiday wonder and the 12 Days of Christmas Project Pantries):


I loved making all the tags and can't wait for the holidays and I can't wait to check out all the amazing creations from these amazing ladies - so much awesomeness!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari

33 comments:

Cassie said...

GASP! This is amazing! I've always wanted one of those boxes, but didn't know what I would do with it. . .now I know! What a great idea, and what a beautiful set. . .WOWZERS :D

Jen Shults said...

Um. right. well. I am so flipping speechless. This is amazing. I love the altered box (so wish I had thought of that) and all of those tags are amazing. Just wow. seriously. wow.

Lisa J said...

What an ingenious use of the configuration box ~ I LOVE it & all the goodies you put in. Truly stunning!!!

Smita said...

Love all the tags and the gorgeous box!!

How have you been, lady!?!:)


Hugs,
Smita

Jillisgram said...

Who would have thought --- to use Tim Holtz configuration box for your tags! Great idea! Love all that you have done.

Tricia T said...

What a fantastic idea! That box is gorgeous and the tags are just perfect. Great project!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Love your tags, and what you did with the box--just amazing!

Chris L.

Melody said...

What a beautiful gift!! The box is so pretty. Just really amazing Sankari!

Susan said...

This is a terrific project. Love the box. Love the tags. Love it all!!!

Beth M said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Carol Scheevel said...

That box and those tags are GORGEOUS! I can't imagine opening up such a special box to see such special little treasures. Works of art!

Judi said...

Talk about awesome. This is it. Love, love, love this box. Way to go.

wendy said...

absolutely gorgeous..love this idea ...it's a must make !

Fiona said...

Absolutely stunning - I love your tags and box. xxx

Mandy said...

Amazing - that is just amazing!

Jenny said...

You work just amazes me!! I love to make tags....now I need that box to store them in....great idea...so creative!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh my gosh Sankari - you always create something spectacular for us to see! This altered box of tags is outstanding - each little tag a masterpiece! Thank you so much for all the effort you put in to creating all these wonderful sneak peek projects for us!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my giddy aunt Sankari, you have been busy. This is so beautiful and the tags are gorgeous too. lee x

RSM said...

Amazing as always, Sankari! This is just STUNNING! XOXO

365 Project of Life said...

AMAZING...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

Love the box and especially the tags. I can't wait to order the new products. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations.

JessicaK said...

OMG - this box rocks! TE does TH and rocks it out. And perfect spaces for all these cute tags.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

My goodness! Where are my socks? You knocked them right off!! Sankari, this is just the most beautiful project. LOVE it. :-)

Kary said...

Oooooh what fabulous tags, Sankari!! And the beautifully decorated TH config box is an excellent idea to house the tags and ribbons! Great project!!

Karen Motz said...

Your box of tags is beautiful! So many wonderful details!

Jami said...

WOWZAS! That is over the top spectacular my friend! Seriously breathtaking!

Michelle H said...

LOVE IT! What a great idea for the boxes and the tags are so cute!

Jenny said...

Your tag box is amazing beyond words Sankari!! I dashed over to TE and ordered a box for myself.
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

dinkuminkum said...

Hi Sankari,
What a fabulous gift this would be! I love handmade tags, and yours are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Anne P.

Debbie Carriere said...

Holy smokes!! This is out of this world!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a FABULOUS work of art, Sankari! WOW! LOVE all the tags, but the box. . .wow, wow, wow!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy guacamole! Sankari, you have outdone yourself with these! Each and every tag is PRECIOUS and I just LOVE that decorated box! You are a creative genius!!

Danielle L. said...

ACK! This is so perfect - I've had one of those boxes sitting around forever wondering what to do with it... now I have an idea. And all of your amazing tags... oh my word!!!!