Thursday, April 4, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Release Day: Dream Big

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Taylored Expressions April Release Day Celebration

Today on my blog, I made a card using the previously released stamp set called Dream Big which is an amazing graduation stamp set - so many awesome sentiments, collegiate number fonts to create the year of graduation and awesome images! The Dream Big stamp set will be 25% off - OR FREE with any order of a $100 or more! This special will be in effect today (this thursday) through Sunday or while supplies last!!

I love the circle image in this stamp set - so many possibilities of what to put in it :) I chose to put the stack of books colored with copics and then popped up with dimensionals. I stamped the row of graduation hats with three shades of blue inks and then cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals. I made this card for my little wee daughter as she moves from Kindergarten to the big First Grade!! (HOW did that happen??!!)
 
 Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Dream Big from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Pebbles (Family Ties) and Choice Buttercream cardstock
Inks: Memento Nautical Blue, Danube Blue and Bahama Blue and copics
Accessories: circle nesties, ribbon from stash, corner chomper, and dimensionals

And here is a look back to when this the Dream Big stamp set was first released - this was the card that I made almost two years ago for my son as he moved from Kindergarten to First Grade! I can't believe that he will be moving into third grade this year - so happy and so sad as they start to grow bigger... I love making cards for my children celebrating their milestones :)
 Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Dream Big from Taylored Expressions
Paper: October Afternoon (Schoolhouse)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug red
Accessories: circle nesties, button from stash, Baker's Twine, Taylored Dies: Scalloped Eyelet border

I can't wait to see all the amazing creations that the Baker's Dozen have created with all the amazing stamp sets and dies from this month's release - trust me they are all amazing!!! Hop on over with me and check them out:

Broni Holcombe
Charmaine Ikach
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Kerri Mchaud
Lynnette Kauffman
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Please hop over tomorrow and check out all the spotlight hops!
Ciao for now!
Sankari :)

10 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Your cards are so amazingly rich in color and detail. They are each a work of art! Great stuff! Best, Curt

Natalie said...

Love both cards, that first one is so bright and cheery!! Love the design on the second card. Both super sweet.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Wonderful cards Sankari. WOWOW! Love how you combined all those elements into perfect grad cards. I love these ideas. :-)

Sabrina said...

What great cards!!

Jen Shults said...

Your projects are so fun Sankari! I love the bold bright colors of your first card and your first card is just as wonderful.

Jami said...

Love this sweet card and it's so fun to see the one you made 2 years ago too!

Shannon White said...

Soo Fabulous Sankari!! Love your New Dream Big card and the older one too! ( Have it earmarked as one of my favs for a while now, lol ) Just love the fun Sunny colors and your Fabulous coloring & Sweet fussy cut cap border too! Just Awesome Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Davi said...

Fabulous creations for your children~~ I love the new one for your daughter with the fun gingham and floral dp! the little grad caps border is tooo cute! Amazing how fast our little critters grow up ;)

Shelly said...

I love this, the color and layout is superb! Love the yellow and blue together, so so pretty!

Tammie Edgerton said...

I love all the different elements and layers you always put into your cards! Gorgeous as always!