Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peek: Made in the Shade and Glimpse Inside stamp sets and dies

Hi Everyone!!!

Today marks the first day of all of the April sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions and let me just tell you that this release is SO awesome and full of the most cutest and awesomest dies!!!

For my first project today, I created a card using the Made in the Shade using the new Shade Tree Cutting plate! This new Cutting plate is awesome - I love that it creates a whole tree instantly and it makes it so easy to create a little scene with the Made in the Shade stamp set that it can coordinate with. I cut the tree out of brown and green card stock and then layered it against some yellow DP. I tilted the image a little and then strung some birdhouses from the Made in the Shade stamp set and added the sweetest sentiment: "we are friends forever in sunshine and shade" :

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Made In the Shade stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Scrap DP from MME and Choice Snow White cardstock
Inks: Memento Love Letter
Accessories: Shade Tree Cutting Plate from TE, Baker's Twine, EK Success scallop punch, Pearls Doodlebug, burlap ribbon and dimensioanls


I love dies that make it so easy to create a scene and all of these dies make it so much fun and easy! For my second project, I created a card using the new stamp set: Glimpse from Inside stamp set which has so many new glimpses of scenes inside the windows (from holidays to birthdays!) and used it with the Picture Window dies (that creates this sweet arched window) and the Windowbox Accessories (which makes the cutest shutters, curtain and flower box) along with Flower Box Sprigs and Flowers dies (which makes the cutest flower dies and beautifully cut leaf sprigs!):

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: A Glimpse Inside from Taylored Expressions
Paper
 Choice Snow White cardstock and Pebbles: Seen & Noted (6x6)
Inks: Memento Bahama Blue
Accessories: Banner Stacklets 2 dies, Window Accessories Dies, Flower Box Sprigs & Flowers dies from Taylored Expressions, corner chomper, EK scallop border punch, ribbon scrap and pearls from Doodlebug


I cut out the center die image using the Banner Stacklets 2 dies and then layered the new Perfect Window die onto it and then popped up the shutters using the Window Accessories dies. I cut out the different sprigs and flowers using different colors of DP die cut using the Flower Box Sprigs and Flowers dies and then layered it all together. It was so much fun to create this scene and on the center I stamped the sentiment: "Thinking of You" from the Glimpse from Inside stamp set.

I loved making these two scenes and can't wait to see all the amazing projects that the ladies have created using these amazing stamp sets and dies! Please hop along with me and check them out!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Ciao for now!!
Sankari :)

8 comments:

Radha said...

u always create Uniqueness

Jami said...

You are the Queen of Scenes and today is no exception! Both of your cards are fabulous!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Jami stole the words right out of my mouth - Queen of Scenes! GORGEOUS projects Sankari. I'm inspired! XO

Billie A said...

Both cards are wonderful. Loving the dies and images.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh my GOSH! How sweet are these projects Sankari?!! Love them all!
~ Meredith

Marsha Reed said...

Gorgeous cards! I really love the tree.

Shannon White said...

Wowie!!! These are both Absolutely Gorgeous Sankari!! And I Soo Agree with Jami and Wanda too! Your are definitely the Queen of Scenes!! Really Beautiful ones at that! ;-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love your style, Sankari! Both projects are fabulous!