Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peek: Moka Jerome and Happy Heart

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the second day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions where the design team will be peeking more super cute stamp sets that will be released this thursday! Today, I am previewing the newest Moka on the block who is just in time for graduation - please welcome Moka Jerome!

I love this little guy...he kinda reminds me of my little guy :) so I made little card for my little one for the end of the school year and dressed him in the main color of our school - green! I used papers from the For the Record 2 collection from Echo Park for the card and colored in Moka Jerome with my copics and then cut him out and popped him up on to the Banner Stacklet 1 dies and added some twine behind it and some bling on the bottom of the card as well as onto part of Moka Jerome's graduation hat :)


Card Ingredients:
Stamps
Moka Jerome from Taylored Expressions
Paper: For the Record 2 from Echo Park and Choice Snow White card stock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves and copics
Accessories: Banner Stacklets 1, circle punches, dimensionals and bling from Doodlebug

For my second project, I made this card using the new stamp set: Happy Heart - with is a new mini set from Taylored Expressions :) I love this set - the fonts are so amazing and the sentiments are so much fun!! 

You know that I love all things that are sunshiny and so I had to use the sentiment "You are My Sunshine" - I love this font - so so so cool!! I stamped my sentiment with a couple of different inks and then cut it out with my circle nesties and then using the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate, I created the base of the card. I added a little sun from the In the Word stamp set, that I cut out and then added a little red ribbon with twine through it:


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Happy Heart (sentiment) and In the Word (for the sun that is cut out with a red button on it) from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Snow White Choice Cardstock, Bazzill yellow cardstocks and scrap DP from For the Record 2 from Echo Park
Inks: Memento Tangelo, Dandelion, Rich Cocoa, Canteloupe
Accessories: Spellbinders circles, buttons, glue dots, dimensionals, Quatrefoil Cutting Plate from TE, bling, twine and corner chomper


There are so many awesome new mini's and petite stamp sets being previewed today all that will be released on Thursday - so hold on to your coffee mugs and join me in hopping along to see all the new creations that the design team (and two wonderful TE alums) have in stock today!!!

 
Plus special guest posts by Baker's Dozen Alumni:
 
Jodi Collins
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

So many fabulous elements to both cards! So unique! Love them both.

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards, Sankari! Love your coloring of Jerome! And lovin' all the buttons on the second one!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Your little guy is GORG-E; but how could he not be when he has you for a mom?! Love how you colored Jerome, and your funky sun on the Happy Heart card is TDF. You never cease to amaze me, Sankari! <3 <3 <3

Shannon White said...

Love your Awesome Moka Jerome Sankari! And Love your multi colored sentiment! It's like a Pretty Sunset! And your design and layout on both of these is just Fantastic!! Just Gorgeous Gorgeous Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jodi Collins said...

These are AMAZING Sankari! WOW WOW WOW! I am always blown away by your creations, and these are certainly no exception!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Wow, Sankari, beautiful coloring on your first card and I love all the yummy buttons on the second!