Sunday, October 13, 2013

Congratulations!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share a quick project that I made for one of my friend's daughter who is graduating in 2013 (even though the spring/summer is a common graduating time for some, the end of the first semester can be the time for some who graduate a little early :)

I love all the graduating Mokas from Taylored Expressions so I used both Moka Skylar and Moka Jerome to create my card - along with the Dream Big stamp set from TE.  I wanted to keep the color layout simple and used my scraps to create this graduation card - I love how it turned out :)

 Here is another angle of the card. I created a longer card so that I could enclose some money on the inside. I rounded the corners on the top and then added the stamped Moka Skylar with the sentiment from the Moka Jerome stamp set:




For the inside of the card - I added a little corner for inserting money and rounded it by hand and added the sentiment" so very proud of you" with a little heart underneath. Here is a closer peek at the sweet little Moka - I colored her in with my copics and added a little row of blinged hearts with some ribbon under the image panel:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Moka Skylar Moka Jerome, Dream Big from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Bahama Blue and Tuxedo Black
Papers: Choice Snow White cardstock
Accessories: Dimensionals, bling, heart punch, corner chomper, ribbon and copics
 
The best part of making this card was making it for someone very special  - I love making cards and giving them to my sweet friends - can't wait to give this one soon - so proud :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)


No comments: