Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Sneak Peeks: Baby, It's Cold Outside and Sack it to You!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Taylored Expressions October Release where we will be sneak peeks from the upcoming release - filled with so many amazing new stamps, dies and papers - yum yum yum!!! 

Starting off, I created my very first Christmas card with this sweet little christmas tree from the Baby, Its Cold Outside stamp set. I love all the images and the super fun sentiments!! I colored in the tree and added the sentiment to the side and used papers from the 'Tis The Season Project Pantry Kit which will also be available with the release. I loved blinging up the card a little bit for a little bit of holly jolly fun :)

Here is another angle of the card - I love this Christmas Tree image - there is something so lovely and sweet about this sweet tree - so much fun to color it up - can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?!! I am excited to get my jingle bell fun on! :)




For my second card, I made a little birthday gift set using the AWESOME and amazing Sack It To You die and used the sentiment from the Sunflower Bouquet set that will also be released this week! How amazing is this sweet die - makes creating party favors so much more fun and personal! I cut a little vellum see through circle in my sack  and created a little vellum bow from the Mix & Match dies that will also be released!! So much fun to create this sweet little gift set:

Here is a closer peek at the little card created from the Bracket Notecard folding die from Taylored Expressions - and the new bow dies as well as a closer peek at the sentiment:


 I love this sweet super amazing die - the Sack It To You die is soooo amazingly versatile! I added some buttons hanging on the side with a little bit of twine and used the same twine to hang the sentiment:

I had so much fun creating these fun projects and I can't wait to see what all the amazing creations the design team has created  - please hop along with me to check them out:

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Pattie Goldman - Guest Designer
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please hop over tomorrow and see more sneak peeks!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

7 comments:

Pattie said...

I just love all the wonderful details on both of these cards and that sack is so much fun! So happy to be joining you and the Baker's Dozen for the next two months too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Sankari! Love your color block card and your birthday gift set is so sweet... love the softness that the vellum bow adds!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

So pretty Sankari! I love the window you put in your sack...it's a perfect idea! Great projects to inspire us all. :-)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Blingy and beautiful, Sani! xoxoxo

Jill Norwood said...

Sankari your projects are amazing! I love the Christmas tree all colored up and soooooo sweet! And your birthday ensemble shows another great use for this new bag die! Stunning inspiration!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Sankari...what a beautiful Christmas card...I love how you used all the papers with the awesome sketch and the tree is colors sooo beautifully!!! I absolutely looove your gift set, too...what gorgeous colors and the dangly buttons on the bag look fabulous!!!!!

Shannon White said...

Wow!!! Love your Awesome projects today Miss Sankari!! Your Darling Festive Happy Holidays card with all the fun Bling! And Goodness your Birthday Gift set is soo PRetty and Sweet!! You really showed off the versatility of the Sack it To You Dies Sooo Wonderfully!! LOVE these!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon