Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Stamp of the Month: In the Garden!

Hi Everyone,

Its time for a new Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions! The stamp of month this month is called: "In the Garden" and it also coordinates perfectly with the November's Key Ingredients kit and comes with a coordinating die :
This set is perfect paired with the November Key Ingredients Kit: -  and you can get both by checking out the Taylored Expressions Deluxe Subscription Kit here for more details. 
This stamp set is so Festive & Fun! I love the lanterns - and I love the flowers and the dies that come with them. I decided to make two cards for my project today. I wanted to create a simple design (kind of CAS-ish) and then take it one more step with some more additions in the second card - so kind of a simple one and then a little bit more is more on the second one :) Here is the set that I created with the KI kit and the stamp of the month for Nov:

I love how they turned out - and I always need birthday cards on hand - so it was fun to create some bday cards that I could make on a larger scale with the same layout. I die cut the flower into the cardstock and then popped the red flower out of the "die cut window" so that you could see the DP in the background: here is the simple one all by itself:
And here is the "more is more" card - I added a darker mat around the square DP and embossed a blue cardstock with some swiss dots and also added a smaller flower in the middle of the larger flower:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: In The Garden from Taylored Expressions(November 2013 Stamp of the Month)
Ink: Memento Inks: Ladybug Red, and Tuxedo Black
Paper: November 2013 Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions (featuring Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky)
Accessories: foam dimensionals, twine, white gel pen, corner rounder, Swiss dots embossing folder, copics, bling


This set is SO much fun and these papers in the KI kit are simple awesome - makes it so much fun to create when everything coordinates for you! Check out this amazing crew of designers that created projects with the kit and the stamp set:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)


8 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Stunning and fabulous! You are amazing!!! Great hop today. :-)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Super duper adorable, Sani! Of course, I love your more is more the most -- nobody razzle-dazzles like you! :)

Joan Ervin said...

I knew I was going to find something fabulous when I got to your blog, Sankari, and I wasn't disappointed!!! I found two gorgeous cards...WOW!!!! You have used the papers, colors, stamps, and details beautifully!!!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Sankari! Love you used similar supplies on these both and they came out looking so different! I love them both!

Shelly said...

These are gorgeous, Sankari, so rich in color! Love them! Hope you're having a great day! hugs!

Sabrina said...

Love your layout!!

joy said...

Both of your cards are fabulous - love all the layers and your attention to detail! This kit is very nice.

Amy McCue said...

I like both.