Saturday, February 14, 2015

7 Days of Love; Day 7 - Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hi Everyone!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Happy Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! My wonderful friend and creative artiste Jen Shults and I have been counting down to Valentine's Day by creating a Love Card every day for the last 7 Days! Today is the 7th day of our 7 Days of Love card challenge to each other and what a wonderful week it has been to create a love card each day and then see what Jen has created  that day! Love it!!

For today's Valentine project - I wanted to share a project that I created for my children's wonderful teachers. I am so grateful for such wonderful teachers that put so much time, love and dedication into teaching the future of this world! I put three heart shaped cookies in each treat pouch and created a little love scene using the stamp set Much Love - which has this adorable tree of hearts and this adoraaaaabllllleee hedgehog!!! Omg! I love this little cutie hedgehog! Here is the little scene that I created for each one:




Here is a closer look - I used the Label Stacklets 8 dies to create the background mat for the scene. I used some think pink grosgrain ribbon around the pouches and then popped up the stacklet with the tree, sentiment and hedgehog with some foam dimensional tape - Here is a closer look at the image panel and the yummy cookies :


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Much Love (stamp set) from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Love Letter
TE Cardstock: Cherry Pop, Strawberry Milkshake, Sugar Cube, Granny Smith 
Accessories: Label Stacklets 8, Foam tape, MS grass puncher, circle nesties, copics, pink ribbon

I loved being able to make something very special and handmade to my children's teachers - something filled with sweet hearts for the sweethearts that they are! 

And really, everyday is Valentine's Day - every day is a celebration of love and this beautiful precious life - its just fun to really make sure that all our loved ones and those who are near and dear to our hearts feel celebrated and appreciated esp today- as well as everyday!!!

I want to thank Jen Shults for creating these love cards for the last 7 days with me - its been so much fun Jen - thank you :-) and I can't wait to do this again soon!! Please hop over and check out her Valentine's Day card!!!

And I also wanted to especially thank each of you who have stopped by today thru the years - thank you so much for coming over and sharing part of your day with me here!  Thank you for leaving such super sweet comments! Sending each of you love and sunshine!

Thanks so much for stopping by Today!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,
Sankari :)



4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

These are seriously too stinking cute! I KNOW they loved these!! What did you make to put in the treats? It looks delicious! Thank you so much for letting me play along this week. I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Moosisk said...

Yum! Who wouldn't want to receive one of these little treats?! :D

Robin said...

Hi Sankari,
I really enjoyed all your creations this week. Thanks for all your inspiration!

Mary Decker said...

Your enthusiasm is infectious! What a sweet, caring person you are.