Friday, February 27, 2015

Love You!

Hi Everyone!

Are you in shock at how fast February is flying by? I know I am - March is just around the corner, which means that spring is also around the corner and so I wanted to create a happy fun spring card using the super sweet Wishes On A Wire - Valentine stamp set from Taylored Expressions! 

I love these sweet little birds on the birdhouse and the sweet pennants that fly from the two birdhouses. I created a grass border using the Floral Cutting Plate  (by cutting a partial piece of it) and then pairing it with the Grass border die from TE. 




Here is a close up these super cute little birdies - I colored them with the same colors as the papers from the 6x6 Paperpack - Peep's Sake from TE and then added a little stickles to one of the birdies and to the Party Banner die from TE:



Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Wishes on A Wire - Valentine stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Distress Ink: Broken Glass
Papers: Matched Kit: For Peep's Sake from TE
Taylored dies: Floral Cutting Plate, Grass Border die, Cloud Border die, Party Border die
Accessories: Nestabilities, White gel pen, copics, Best Glue Ever, Foam dimensional tape, corner chomper 

I love the fun colors in this card - so so so excited and looking forward to spring!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)




1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love how you have used the cutting plate!!! This is such a wonderfully cheerful card - great colors - LOVE the banner!