Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Box of Goodies from BROOKE!!!

Hi Everyone,

Look at this beautiful bounty of goodies that my dearest blogging buddy BROOKE sent me! 

Brooke and I met doing the KW Challenges and I totally was amazed by her amazing cards and her sweetness and all her inspiring and encouraging comments. The more I chatted with her - the more I was in awe of her! She TOTALLY rocks!! I was so psyched to actually talk with her on the phone - and can't believe that we chatted for sooo long into the night! I was so excited to see this package  from her when I got home from teaching at the University today and was even more excited after I opened it!!! Thank you soooo much Brooke for your generosity and your sweetness and thoughtfulness!!! 
My kids loved all the things that you gave them - one of the little sweets that you sent is not in the picture because it was immediately eaten by my son before I could even take a pic 
LOL! and you wrote the sweetest little messages inside the book for the kids, inside your card and on the little note of the lip balm - you are too sweet!!! (Thank you for saving that from SU! Convention for me - too sweet!!!!)


I love my SU! Scallop punch! I have been punching paper like crazy! it is just the coolest thing! thank you for all the SU! goodies and the sweetest card - I can't believe how beautiful your card is and how beautiful your handwriting is! 
The personalized monogram notepad with the "S" is beyond gorgeous - it is so beautiful and blinged out - I LOVE it!!!

This is the best start to a fun birthday week :) Yup - its true, tomorrow is my birthday (September 3rd) - and I am actually really excited about it - I don't know why ...- we aren't really doing anything and I have to work tomorrow - but I am still excited :) 
The only plan I have is to make a birthday cake with my son :) (he is 3 1/2) so that will be fun! It's going to be great to be 29 ... again ... LOL!

So I was thinking to do a little blog candy give away tomorrow - (I am not sure what yet...) so stay tuned and come on over tomorrow for a chance at some fun treats :)  and make sure you go and visit Brooke's beautiful blog (you can click here) and check out her beautiful creations. She totally rockZ!

Thanks for coming over for a visit,
Sending all of you a truckload of happy wishes and sunshine!
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Regan said...

sweet goodied- oh congrats on the feature on Taylors blog- well deserved- you card was GOJUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Shankarie!
Happy BD! again.
I can see that you love punches...

I have a surprise for you, aha.... no no not a punch... ha won't tell ye,... see you Sat.