Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A JustRite birthday blog hop for Kellie!

Hi Everyone!


Today the JustRite Design Team is hopping for our dearest Kellie!whose birthday is today! Kellie is an amazing organizing force - she does so much for the JustRite Stampers Company and coordinates the stamp releases, design team and everything in between and more than anything she is one of the most generous people I know. She works so hard and I am always amazed at how Kellie balances work and home and am constantly inspired by her energy!


~~~ H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    K E L L I E ! ~~~


My card for Kellie is in honor of her amazing energy and how much she inspires everyone! I pulled out the You Inspire Me stamp set (Cling) which has such beautiful frames and sentiments and used the one for dear Kellie: "you inspire me"! 


Card Ingredients: 
Paper: EP: For the Record
Stamps: JustRite Stamp (Cling) You Inspire Me stamp set 
Ink: Memento Ladybug Red and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: corner chomper, liquid pearls, dimensionals, spellbinders circle and scallops, flower, dauber, ribbon from stash


I used the larger frame and popped up the sentiment: "you inspire me" in the center. Using the circle inside this same frame, I added a circle on top of the frame with a little rose in the middle. I added layers and strips of DP from the EP collection: For the Record and finished it off with some liquid pearls (surprise! lol!).
This stamp set is so beautiful and I was so happy to use it for such a beautiful person like Kellie! 


Kellie - I hope you have a wonderful day today - and wish for you a birthday that is filled with sweetness, love, laughter and joy that lasts through the years (and wish for you lots of cake too!!) A huge thank you for everything that you do and I feel so blessed to be able to work with you and the JustRite DT girls :) Please check out all of the gorgeous cards made for Kellie by the lovely DT girls: 




Heidi Blankenship (please scroll down for Heidi's card)
Sankari Wegman (that's me :)


Please stop by Kellie's blog to shower her with some birthday wishes!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

22 comments:

Beate said...

Sankari, your card looks amazing! Love all those liquid pearls. YOU inspire me!
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Sankari - your card is beautiful - and the sentiment is perfect for describing Kellie!

Steph Ackerman said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the bling!

Unknown said...

beautiful my friend!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. All the love you poured into making your card for Kellie really shows. Thanks for sharing your great JustRite card!

Barbara Schram said...

Wow, your liquid pearl touch is amazing! LOVE your terrific card!

Joanna said...

that's beautiful! lovin the pearls!

Sheri said...

I always look forward to your colorful style! This definitely does not disappoint! Stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely stunning Sankari!! Love how you "framed the frame" with the liquid pearls! WOW!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Woooowwww I love to see your work! Wooow Hugs Janine

Linda said...

What a sharp card, thank you!

Kathy Jones said...

Sankari, you always do the most amazing work with shape and colour and this is no exception!!! Fabulous is every way, love all the liquid pearls and that beautiful flower!!

Casmiles said...

Your liquid pearls are PERFECT - alignment, size, wow - love the whole card!

Kellie Fortin said...

My son got a huge kick out of your description of me Sankari -- guess he doesn't see me having quite as much energy as you do?? But then again his nick name is jumping Jack Flash!! You are such a Sweetheart for all the kind words... and you INSPIRE ME!!!

Sudha said...

Its so pretty.

Luv 2 Create said...

Kellie sure has the most beautiful birthday cards. Love the colors you used, and your use of liquid pearls really sets the card off.
Marcie

kathy s said...

your card is so pretty love your colours and the dimension thanks for sharing- Happy birthday Kellie

Chinnu said...

Such a pretty card! Love it. And it's so "Sankari". Love your cheerful style - it always makes me happy when I see your cards.

Radha said...

Honestly!
U Inspire me!!!
Love it all the liq. pearls are such a blessings to have:)

Julia Aston said...

Love the liquid pearls on this and the wonderful color combo you used here - a lovely b'day card!

terrygray4868 said...

Lovely card. You did a great job with the liquid pearls; they are so even. They really made the card pop. Liked your rose also.

iCreateforfun said...

I like the vintage, good job.