Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 3


Hi Everyone,
I am sooo excited for today's super cute sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions- these stamps are just power packed with cuteness!!!! Today the Baker's Dozen will be sneaking peeks from two stamp sets: A Tweet For You and Pennant Stamp along with the Pennant Stamp Border Die! ( A matching border die!!! yippppeeeeeee!!!) 


You might know that I like to cut alot of things out and I enjoy getting my xacto knife and cutting out small details - but I have to say - that when I saw the Pennant Stamp Border Die - I was soooo excited that it would cut out the middle of the bows for me! That is sooo cool - you just stamp and then use the die and you have this perfect pennant banner with the bows cut out too! I used my pennant stamps and die and paired it with the Hello Spring stamp set that was sneak peeked yesterday to create this little cutie bunny card that says: Somebunny loves you :D All the papers are from the Spring Project Pantry Kit:

The second stamp set that we are sneaking peeks of today is the Super Cute: A Tweet For you stamp set that coordinates with all the other Tag stamp sets from Taylored Expressions (and it matches the Favor Frame die from Taylored Expressions). I wanted to create a quick little gift set that I can mass produce for Easter - so I picked up one of these cute little eggs that can be filled with chocolates or treats (its a miracle that there are still chocolate covered eggs that remained for the picture because there were A LOT more when I started making this project ;) 

I filled the egg with chocolates and covered it with ribbon (by first laying down a strip of the 1/4" sticky tape and then wrapping the ribbon around that). I finished by adding a tag (each of the tag frames have a different design and perfect sentiments that fit inside them. I chose to use the "To:/From:" sentiment for the tag for the egg and then for the coordinating smaller card - I used the sentiment; "You're Eggstra Special" and stamped flowers from this stamp set on both the tags. I lined the bottom of the  grass border with some eggs that I stamped and cut out from this stamp set:
I couldn't put this cute stamp set down, so I made one more card where I drew an umbrella and then cut out different pieces of paper from the Spring Project Pantry Kit for the Umbrella and added the super cute sentiment: "April Showers bring May Flowers" to the middle of the Umbrella. I stamped some of the flowers from this stamp set to the bottom of the card and then lined the umbrella and card edges with some liquid pearls:
I loved making these cards because these stamps are so super cute and you can make simple cute projects so quickly! Can't wait to see what the Baker's Dozen girls have cooked up with these super cute stamp sets today!! Hippity HOP along with me and check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Please stop in for some release day projects tomorrow!
Big hugs, 
Sankari 

11 comments:

Taylor said...

Super sweet projects, Sankari! The banner looks like it's flowing in the wind with the way you fluffed the ends up! Love your chocolatey ribbon wrapped egg and the adorable card and the umbrella you made for your last project is too too cute! Of course I love all the pearly dots! :)

Karen Motz said...

Holy post full of fabulous-ness!!!! My goodness, that first card is REALLY adorable, and the treats are delish. The umbrella card...um, I love how you're so modest...oh I just drew it out...no problem!!! LOL!!! If I tried that my umbrella would be SO lopsided!!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Aww Sankari, these are just positively stunning projects!! That egg with all the ribbon on it has my name all over it! Same with the candy in it. :)

jackie Farris said...

Oh my goodnes, I'm in love with the pendant die! Cute stuff, thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

For some reason, your blog isn't updating in my list-- and I missed out on all of your fabulousness!! What the heck!! These are seriously just freaking fabulous-- i love to see the amazing creativity you come up with every month! Each is just a work of art! (The hearts in the grass on the first one has to be my favorite little touch!)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, what sweet, sweet projects, Sankari! You are amazing girl!

Karinn said...

Totally amazing!! I'm subscribed to your blog, and I truly cannot wait to see what is waiting in my email when you post each time!! I love your creations and your TE Easter goodies are too cute and so gorgeous! TFS!

Karinn said...

So cute! Just absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects.

Danielle L. said...

Oh my! Three rockin' projects?! They are all fantastic and I especially like the umbrella you created!

Karen Giron said...

So sweet! I love the pearly accents on your umbrella!