Thursday, March 3, 2011

ReLEASE DAY -at Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!



Hi Everyone!

It's Release Day over at Taylored Expressions!!!!! YAYAY!!! Today Taylor is releasing 7 stamp sets (WOW!), two coordinating dies and an awesome Spring Project Pantry Kit full of designer papers, coordinating cardstocks, ribbon and glittery brads!!! Holy Moly - what a way to welcome spring!!! 

I have absolutely LOVED using all the yummy papers and ingredients from the Spring Project Pantry kit (I think I have used it every single day this week! :D) and I still have a TON left over! I love the Pennant Stamp that Taylor is releasing along with a coordinating pennant die. It is seriously so beyond awesome - and I love that you can use it with the stamp set or cut out  pennant just by itself  - so I kinda went a little pennant crazy with my card today :) and die cut a bunch of pennants using DP from the Spring Project Pantry Kit. I also used the pennant stamp and on the pennant that is popped up with dimensionals, I cut out the stamped pennant with the DP pennants for a little alternating variety. I love how the festive feelings that the immediately give. I used the super cute stamp set Hello Spring with the super cute sheep-ies that I popped up on the little hill that they are grazing on:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Spring Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions
Stamps: Hello Spring!, Pennant stamp from Taylored Expressons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo leaves
Taylored Dies: Pennant Die from Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Liquid pearls (white opal), Spellbinders, crimping tool, dimensionals, button from stash.

The hill is paper pieced with the DP in theSpring Project Pantry Kit  and then the sheep were popped up and I added some white opal liquid pearls to them. I cut the sun out with my nesties and then added the pennants to the top of the card and added the sentiment: "I wooly love you" hanging from the button at the top. I just wooly love how this turned out (heehee :)


We are just a few fans away from 1500 fans on Facebook!!! Taylor will be giving away THE ENTIRE MARCH RELEASE ton ONE Lucky Winner - all you have to do is to become a fan of Taylored Expressions on Facebook!!! HOW easy is that?!!!  To become a fan simply click over the Taylored Expressions FaceBook Page!!!! Please help us spread the word along and pass this info onto your friends!!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!


Have fun shopping at the Taylored Expressions store - and don't forget to stop by the "Fresh Out of the Oven" category to see all the new products that are in the store!


Have a wonderful thursday!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

13 comments:

Jami said...

Love all those pennants layered up like that...and your adorable pearly sheep and that spellbinder sun! FAB card girl!

Janine - Ellabella said...

What a stunning card. Your talent is beyond belief and all the details are just gorgeous.
Janine

Auntie Em said...

Love the layers you used and the banners are such a great embellie.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!!!! LOVE the crimped grass!!!!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Look at those fabulous banners and those amazing sheep! What an awesome card, Sankari!

Unknown said...

This card makes me smile. Those sheep are so adorable. Fantastic job.

Karen Giron said...

It's just not fair that you can be so super fabulous!! I AM in LOVE with this card - the button with the sentiment hanging down is brilliant and all of those colorful pennants hanging over that adorable grassy hill - ACK! LOVE it!

Karen Giron said...

It's just not fair that you can be so super fabulous!! I AM in LOVE with this card - the button with the sentiment hanging down is brilliant and all of those colorful pennants hanging over that adorable grassy hill - ACK! LOVE it!

Beth Norman said...

You always make me smile. Your card is cute and gorgeous.

Gabby said...

So cute! The sheep look all fluffy, and the layers of pennants look fantastic! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Those little sheep are the cutest!!!! Love them and the little pennant banner. So cute!

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow! The lambs, the layered pennants, the bright cheerful colors? I love it all! :)

Anonymous said...

I am speechless....this is amazing!