Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 2

\

Hi Everyone,

Today over at Taylored Expressions, we are kicking off Day 2 of sneak Peeks with 2 super lovely stamp sets called: Hello Spring! and Easter Joy both of which will be available for release on Thursday at 8am PST! There are SOOO many images and sentiments in each stamp set - the possibilities are endless! 

For my card for the Hello Spring! stamp set, I used one of the totally cute images from this set of a little train carrying all kinds of Spring goodness - aren't these guys so adorable? I used the sentiment: "spring is in the air" and stamped it using one of the new Banner stamps that were peeked yesterday: It's A Banner Day 2. All my papers and ribbons are from the Spring Project Pantry kit and these bright papers and coordinating ribbons are so perfect for spring and coordinate so beautifully with the stamp sets. After adding the ribbon, I created a little tag with the sentiment: happy Easter" that has a litte bunny on the A  - gotta love the cuteness!!

Are you guys in shock that my card has no liquid pearl dots? I know I was - until I realized that I had liquid pearled the sheep :D The sun in the above stamp set is actually from the other stamp set that we are previewing today called: Easter Joy.  I stamped the sun onto the cardstock and then cut it out and adhered it after stamping and coloring it in. 

For my Easter Joy card, I created a 3x3 card focal with the beautiful crosses on a hill and the sentiment: Rejoicing with you this Easter. The crosses on the hill are such a beautiful image and I wanted to keep it simple so I can mass produced them to send the to my husband
s family for Easter. 


I love the sweet little heart in the center cross and the sentiment is so sweet and lovely. I can't wait to send it to my MIL and will be making more to send to my husband's family. 

I know that Baker's Dozen will knock your socks off with their creations today - so please hop along with me to visit heir blogs and check out their Springy Eastery goodness!!

11 comments:

cnelson said...

so fantabulous! love the colors!!

Taylor said...

These are beautiful, Sankari! I can't believe you cut out the sun on the top card... it adds so much dimension! :)

Regina Mangum said...

So cute, Sankari! I love the texture on that sweet little lamb! XOXO

kathy s said...

great projects love the sheep.

Karen Motz said...

WOW!! You cut out that sun, you crazy girl!!! It looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! Love all the liquid pearls on the second card!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so cute. I love the fluffy sheep.

Unknown said...

I'm surprised the liquid pearl company hasn't sent you a big check yet for what you come up with with those things! LOVE that texture!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Sankari! I LOVE how you did the sun in that first card!

Ida said...

Both these cards are just fabulous!
So many great details. Love the fluffy sheep.

Danielle L. said...

Thud and double thud! Fabulous cards and having the sun peek out from behind the diecut layer is genius!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE that sun peeking out and of course all of those FAB-OH colors! You are amazing! I seriously don't know how you do it all.