Friday, April 8, 2011

JustRite Blog Hop Introducing: A Warm Hello!

Good Morning Everyone,

A Warm Hello Borders & Centers - InterlockingToday the JustRite stampers are peeking a lovely new set called: A Warm Hello - which is filled with lovely sentiments that make it easy to create a Warm Hello Card and comes with beautiful interlocking designed borders to that can be mix and matched with the different sentiments. This sentiment set has 9 centers that fit the 1-5/8" and 2" stamper (as well as the 2" square stamper) and has 9 interchangeable borders (or the 15 pt. letters can also create a custom border). 

For my card today, I loved the sentiment: Hello from the Heart and had this idea to create a card with the sentiment in the center and one that had a few hearts hanging down from the sentiment. 

I stamped the sentiment with a dotted border in Bamboo Leaves and paired it with a beaded spellbinder set and adhered some glitter to the beads. I used another one of the borders and  stamped it a couple of times and created a large scallop border with by cutting and adhering a line of half circles:
Card Ingredients:
Papers; Cosmo Cricket and Prism papers
Inks: Bamboo Leaves from Memento Inks
Accessories: liquid pearls (buttercup from Ranger), baker's twine, chunky glittery and heart punch from Martha Stewart, heart border punch also from Martha Stewart, mini scallop punch from EK Success, red bling from Kaiser and beaded circle nesttabilities from Spellbinders.

The little heart border was punched out of the DP and on this border panel - I adhered the scallops and from this I hung the hearts punched out and tied with Baker's Twine. I covered the hole of the hearts with some red bling and popped up the hearts on dimensionals. I can't wait to create more cards with all the lovely sentiments and borders in this gorgeous sentiment set! Please check out the beautiful creations by these wonderful designers from the JustRite design team and their Warm Hello projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari

11 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutly stunning! It's gorgeous, lovely colours and papers, love it! Janine

Sharon Harnist said...

Every detail is just amazing, Sankari, so much fabulousness in one card -- LOVE this!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous. I love everthing about it. You make such wonderful creations.

Radha said...

OmG!! This is amazing!
U Rock 100% beautiful1

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW!! I get your daily posts, but this one just took my breath away! Absolutely stunning!! Well done!! :)

Luv 2 Create said...

Sankari, you have been a busy little bea lately. This card is just gorgeous. I love all the heart accents to go along with this wonderful sentiment.
Marcie

Danni said...

Wow!! Truly stunning!

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love this card! I like the design, the colors and I adore those hearts!

Crystal said...

Sandari, love this card ! Wonderful sketch, papers, just overall fun and colorful !

Anonymous said...

Speechless...I am honestly speechless and trust me, that don't happen a lot!! Amazing!!

Donna said...

Soooo cute! I love the hearts!
Donna G