Thursday, April 7, 2011

Release DAY: Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!





 Hi Everyone,


I am so excited for today - where over at Taylored Expressions - today is  Release Day where everything is available for purchase! YAY! There are so many wonderful sets, dies and card kits that are available for purchase today! Woo-hoo! Check out all the items that are in the store ready for purcahse:
    This release is really full of some amazing items for our crafting pleasure! Today, I have a quick project to show you - don't want to keep you here on my blog when you could be shopping ;) lol! I used the gorgeous Dream Big stamp set and decided to make a longer graduation card (one that can be stuffed with money :) for one of my friends who will be graduating from highschool this year! (say whaaa? when did that happen??!)


    I don't possess the kraft magic gene - but after seeing Karen G's. kraft inspired graudation card - I wanted to try my hand at using some kiraft - so after scoring a longer card, I stamped the row of little graduation hats along the top and bottom and then in the middle, i created a little black frame that I popped up and on the inside of which, I popped up some circles with a stack of books and a graduation hat that I cut out and placed on top (oh- my! this might be the longest sentence I have typed - I don't think my english teacher would be very proud of my accomplishment with sentence structure! :)






    Card Ingredients:
    Stamps:Dream Big from Taylored Expressions
    Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
    Papers: kraft, black, blue and from stash
    Accessories: liquid pearls (of course! :), mini scallop punch from EK success, ribbon from stash, copics and dimensionals.


    I loved creating this card - it was sooo much fun! And the best part is giving it to my sweet friend in just 2 months! (ohmygoodness - and then she will be going to college :((((( waaaah!) But anyhow - I think I might have to create a scrapbook page from her grad pictures to give her to take with her to college so she will always remember everything that she has accomplished and will always continue to dream big!


    Please check out all the gorgeous creations from the Baker's Dozen and friends below and check out the amazing ways that they used all the items from the release in their creations!!!



    Also - don't forget to check out the Fresh Out of the Oven section when you are shopping for all the wonderful deals and speaking of deals here are two:


    Taylor is offering 2 special bundles for this release:
    • 1.Apothecary Bundle (that includes the Treasure Life stamp set, the Apothecary Shelf A La Carte and the Apothecary die sets)
    • 2. And she is also offering a Banner Day 3 Bundle (which includes the stamp set plus the coordinating die!) 
    AND - check out this awesome way to WIN some free Taylored Expressions stamps: Jami is throwing down a card kit challenge over at SCS - where by purchasing one of the card kits released this month and playing along - you could WIN a free stamp set of your choice from Taylored Expressions!!


    Phew! That's a lot of craftin' fun right there! Well, I hope you have fun shoppin' - and if you see me at the TE store please don't judge me for wearing my 15 year old pajama pants :)


    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    10 comments:

    Janine - Ellabella said...

    Oh my word this is very a beautiful creation, and such a lovely design and layout I love the colour combo. Janine

    Jodi Collins said...

    LOVE this Sankari! GORGEOUS layout and design and I LOVE the row of graduation caps on the top and bottom! FABULOUSITY!!!

    Karen Motz said...

    This card is AMAZING with the hat on the stack of books!!!!!!!!!!! And what a fun shape too...so tall and slim, and I love the striking black layer!!! Gorgeous!!!!

    Regina Mangum said...

    Absolutely stunning! I love every little detail...XOXO

    Jami said...

    You rocked the kraft - love it with the black! Really love the way you used the book image too!

    Anonymous said...

    What a great card. Your friend will love it.

    Luv 2 Create said...

    Sankari,
    This is the prettiest grad card I have seen. Makes me wish I had someone graduating just to make it and give it to.
    Marcie

    Karen Giron said...

    LOVE the layout for this one and the caps at the top and bottom - so pretty!!

    Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

    What a stunning card, Sankari! WOW!

    Anonymous said...

    If this isn't the most perfect Grad card, I don't know what is!!! I think it might be able to hold money right...what every grad wants...and needs!!! Great job girl!