Saturday, April 30, 2011

JustRite Stamps Elegant Frames: There's No One Like You.....

Hi Everyone,

This weekend has zipped by so quickly that I am suddenly surprised that it is almost May?! Wait when did that happen? I wanted to make a card for one of my friends who is also my tango dance teacher who has been tirelessly teaching us a routine for an upcoming performance. As I thought about her - I wanted to create a card that was mainly red and black and slightly tilted just like the one side slit on a tango dress. I had to use this gorgeous sentiment: "There is No One Like You" from the Elegant Frames stamp set from JustRite Stamps (cling stamp set). 

Card Ingredients:
Paper: BG and Bazzill 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: prima flower, upholstery ribbon trim, spellbinders, liquid pearls, sponger and dimensionals

This stamp set is so versatile - you can use the sentiments with the frames, the frames with other JustRite sentiments or just use the sentiments by themselves. This sentiment is sooo right for her - because she is so amazing and one of a kind - and she is very adored by all of her students. I can't wait to give this to her and thank her for all her hard work teaching her students.

Please stop by the JustRite Stamps blog to see all the new stamps and for more inspiration and to participate in all of the different challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the elements you've included. They all work together wonderfully!

Unknown said...

This is just stunning. I love those beads.