Thursday, April 14, 2011

Verve Stamps: New Release Spotlights Day 3


Hi Everyone,

Today is Day 3 of the Verve Stamps New Release Spotlight hop - where today we are sneaking peeks from the amazing, versatile and beautiful stamp set: Love Deepens and the lovely Proverbs 31:28 Plain Jane! 

I can't even tell you how much I adore the Love Deepens stamp set - Julee has thought of all the combinations and the sentiments in this stamp set are so versatile with each other to create the perfect greeting or message for your beloved ones.

Speaking of beloved ones, our daughter's birthday was over this weekend and she was soooo happy - I think she knew that it was her special day and I don't think I have seen her so happy and excited :) I wanted to create a special scrapbook page to commemorate this special moment:


Here is a close up of the picture and the sentiment - I love her sweet smile - I call her my wee little bird - and so I wanted to add some paper birds and little flower accents around her: I snapped this picture of her at her party - I love that she wanted to wear a rose in her hair and I love the yellow of the dress. It's amazing that just when you think that you couldn't possibly love someone anymore ... you do - more than you ever thought you could....  :) I knew I wanted to use the gorgeous sentiment: My love for you deepens over the years."  that I stamped into the Sweet Scallop die from Verve Stamps. 


 Here is a close up of the banner that I strung through with some embroidery ribbon - I popped up each one and then curled it a little bit and layered it over the DP. I added a little rosebud to the sweet scallop frame with the sentiment and added some tiny liquid pearls around the edges:



FRAMED

I can't even tell you how much I loved making this page for my wee one - I kept thinking of how quickly life changes - how one minute you are holding a wee one and then next second - they are getting too heavy to hold - amazing how fast time flies!
I finished off the page with some flower and birdies from Prima and some heart puncbes from Martha Stewart and tied a little banner across the top of the page with some bling in the middle. And after I was finished, I put it in an 8x8 Shadowbox frame - I love that I get to see her sweet smiling face everytime I walk by :) Here is a picture of the framed page :


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Love Deepens from Verve Stamps
Paper: Bo Bunny and Bazzill cardstock
Inks: Chalkbox inks: Dark Brown
Verve Dies: Sweet Scallop die from A Cut Above Verve Stamps
Accessories: liquid pearls, dimensionals, ribbon from stash, flowers/birds (from Prima), EK success scallop punch, Nestabilities (Labels 16) and pennants, bling from Bo Bunny, Heart punch from Martha Stewart.

My daughter really loved it when she saw it this morning and now my son is asking me where his scrapbook page is... lol! I can't wait to make one just for him :)

I can't wait to see what everyone has created with this gorgeous stamp set! And don't forget that every single day of the Spotlight Hops - there are some SERIOUS prizes that can be won by just leaving a comment :) Woo-hoo!!! You gotta love that - You can check out all the details over at the Verve Stamps Blog and check out all these gorgeous creations that the ladies have created for today!


1. Tosh
2. Teresa
9. Jackie
4. Laurie
11. Andrea
5. Julee
12. Amber
6. Cresta
13. Melissa
14. Amy


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Please stop by tomorrow for Release Day Sneak Peeks :)
Big hugs, 
Sankari :)

73 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Precious card, absolutely love your colors! THanks for sharing :)

Rachel B said...

Fabulous picture and framed project! Amazingly beautiful!

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous creation!!! love what you did with the colours, texture and embellishment! Totally fitting for your wee one, simply adorable :-)

Darla said...

WOWZA!! This is such a beautiful treasure!! All the details and color is amazing!

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous, I adore the colors and the sentiment is perfect.

Shannan Teubner said...

Sankari, this is STUNNING!!! And your baby is precious. Love it!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, Sankari! I could sit and look at your work for hours and hours - how stunningly beautiful :) Your daughter is such a sweetie! TFS!

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful!!! Love this card, from the colors to the ebellishments to the verse. What a treasured card this will be. Thanks for sharing, have a great day!

Denisse said...

all i can say is WOW! that page is gorgeous! I am working on one myself right now for our family...but yours is just amazing! and your little girl is as cute as a button!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing page, Sankari! Love the rich, warm colors and all of your extraordinary detail! Stunning!

Vickie Z said...

WOW!!! This is fabulous and your daughter is beautiful!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh Sankari - I love the warm of this project, in spirit and in your color palette! Such a happy, sunny creations of your adorable little girl. I love those little bird accents and of course, your liquid pearl edges.

Lillian Child said...

This is most definitely frame worthy! What a sweet smile you captured! And I'm sure your son's page will be just as fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Sankari this is a wonderful scrapbook page for an adorable little girl. That sentiment works perfectly.

Kris Turner said...

How absolutely gorgeous! Your work is so inspiring, and your daughter will treasure this, I'm sure! The colors are amazing and your wee one is an absolute beauty! TFS

Jennipher said...

Be still my heart! Sankari, this page rocks. I haven't seen anything so beautiful in a long time in the world of scrapping. Beautiful child, colors so perfectly matched. It's just stunning.

Sherry Kushibab said...

What a great memento for your daughter, such bright colors and that sentiment - lovely - and framed so she can enjoy it. TFS

Nicole said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous. Your adoration of your daughter shines through! And what a lucky little girl she is, too.

Marisa said...

What a precious picture of your daughter, Sankiri!! Amazing detail sand liquid pearl work! Fabulously done!!

Lorus! said...

Precious! This page is beautiful!

Luanne said...

Fantastic! What a sweet little girl you have! She is just beautiful. The new sentiment is perfect on this memorable page, TFS!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just when I think you can't suprise me anymore with your awesomeness, you completely do! EEEK... this project is so AMAZING Sankari!!! You even moved me to tears as I read all the love and attention that went into making it for your sweet daughter! She looks like a little ray of sunshine in her yellow dress and all of your design choices make this one drop-dead gorgeous creation!

Jan Garber said...

As always, gorgeous colors and such a beautiful little girl! You ARE surely blessed! Such talent!

Rona said...

gorgeous layout - perfect stamp for scrapbooking!!

jan farnworth said...

wow this is just stunning nice job.

Colorado Crafter said...

What a lovely scrapbook page. I'm sure your daughter will treasure it forever.

Beth Norman said...

Gosh this is so gorgeous. I ran out of coffee and brought it right back here to stare some more. I enjoy seeing everything you make because you make my jaw drop.

Pam said...

Fabulous! I love everything about this. What a lucky little girl!

Marsha said...

How very precious. She is darling and your page is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely scrapbook page. Your
daughter is gorgeous! I'm sure that she will treasure this gift
from her Mom for many years to
come!

Sherry in MI

Unknown said...

such a beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! Your page is gorgeous! I love all the little details you have used.

Holly Barrett said...

What a cute idea - to frame a page! I love your color choices!

Peggy said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Your daughter looks so happy.
God bless,
PeggyS

Melissa said...

GET OUT! wow... *gasping for breath while trying to pick my jaw up off of the floor* This is gorgeous, Sankari - your daughter is one lucky girl. :) What a great inspiration to think outside of the box. LOVE IT!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Your daughter is adorable and I love this project!! What a brilliant use of a shadowbox frame!!

Tanya said...

This is stunning! Beautiful colors, beautiful sentiment, love the banner. A very special treasure.

Lea L. said...

She is so cute!! And your layout is just beautiful...I love the colors, and all the amazing layers you've added to it!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

My heart just smiled when I saw this Sankari!! What a gorgeous and precious little girl!! And you've framed her with exquisite details and colors!! Your shading, and banners, and flower, and sentiment tag, and birds, and hearts and ribbon....WOW!!!! What a work of "HEART"!!!!!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous layout and your daughter is gorgeous also. Great sentiment for the page and the colors are all so perfect. TFS

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh wow!!!! gorgeos page!!! And so is your daughter! Great job.
Mackie

Amy Kolling said...

What a precious picture and layout! Beautifully done!

Janelle Stollfus said...

NO WORDS can say how awesome this is... really... I am absolutely gonna wish to be you when I grow up! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!! I love your color choices and all the layering. Everything works so beautifully together and your daughter is absolutely precious. What a sweet smile she has and such a fantastic way to you chose to showcase it.

Shoshonee said...

I just love this page! Its totally frame worthy!! Beautiful!

Chinnu said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooo gorgeous, Sankari. Your adorable little daughter will always treasure it. Even more as she grows older.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to a special little girl. She is lucky to have such a talented Mom who brings those moments to life with her special creations! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

Sue D said...

What a wonderful scrapbook page of your sweet daughter.

craftymom205 said...

Great project.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Andrea Ewen said...

Sweet Sankari, the only thing more sweet than you is this frame for your precious daughter! Your design, colors and choice of embellishments are absolutely perfect! My eyes are always so drawn to your creations...there is so much eye candy to be seen! Lovely, lovely project, my dear...you are truly one talented crafter!

Janet's Joy said...

Gorgeous!

MarvA1ix said...

Oh, this beautiful card is so inspirational. It reminds me of a garden full of marigolds. I love the combination of shapes, and how they all play off the wonderful verse and sweet photo. Delightful!

Julia M said...

She is so precious and her smile is too cute. Love the colors and all the wonderful details. You've inspired me to do a scrapbook page of my daughter as well...Thanks!!

luvthatstampin said...

Your children are so lucky to have such loving scrapbook pages.

Wanda Cullen said...

Sankari, this scrapbook page is over the top gorgeous!! Of course, such an adorable photo simply steals the show!

Ravengirl said...

This so a wonderful tribute to your love for your daughter! It's gorgeous and I can't wait to see what you cook up for your son!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- love the vivid color! This is a masterpiece.

Unknown said...

Your little girl is adorable and your page is beautiful and reflects how much love you have for her.
TFS!
Rachelle
joyfulhrtatgmail.com

Cher said...

such a stunningly beutiful card!!!!!! great pic too lol...love!

Nancy L said...

I'm not sure which is more gorgeous...your daughter or that fabulous framed piece of ART~~~

Great job!!!!

dj said...

Wowsers....this is beautiful!! love love love it....such rich colors and beautiful photo....great showcase for this stamp set!!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous page, worthy of showcasing that pretty, joy-filled smile. All the details work together so well. No wonder your little darling loves it.

Joanne Gilch said...

Beautiful child, beautiful photo, and a beautiful scrap book page! The detail you have here is amazing.

Janine - Ellabella said...

OMG!!!! AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!!

KanataNewf said...

What a beautiful page - a definite treasure.

P said...

LOVE your framed page...nice to see something we can enjoy every day. Before you know it, they will be off to college and have a significant other- seems like just yesterday he was my sweet snuggling baby, and now he is 6'2"!

Heather said...

Wow, what a gorgeous page!! And your daughter is adorable. I love all the orangey shades you used for the project.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Your daughter is gorgeous--as is the framed piece you create to showcase her smile. Love the Indian feel of the colors. Very curry inspired!

Ida said...

Your page is divine and that little girl of yours is just adorable.

Ida said...

Wow what a gorgeous page and oh my your little girl is just adorable!!!

Ida said...

Wow what a gorgeous SB Page and oh my your little girl is just as adorable as they come!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow! This is STUNNING!!! Gorgeous picture! She's a beautiful little girl!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, Sankari! Your daughter is so beautiful - just like her mama! And your framed scrapbook page for her is truly a work of art/heart. What a lovely tribute to a lovely girl!