Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You Are In My Thoughts....

Hi Everyone,

I love that this month, Taylor had a surprise Mid-Month release - full of fun ways to create labels and pennants - and all kinds of other creative ways to display sentiments. One of the stamp sets released this mid-month was the Labels of Love stamp set that coordinates with the Ribbon Trio 3 dies from Spellbinders (you can check out how to get both of these here). I used one of the labels from the Labels of Love stamp set and into that I stamped the sentiment: "You're in My Thoughts". I used the coordinating Spellbinder's die to cut out the label from a black piece of cardstock and then I cut the label out and popped it on dimensionals after the ribbon was slid through the label (hope that sentence read better than it sounds :)

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Echo Park/MME
StampsLabels of Love stamp set (label and sentiment), Rose from the New Beginnings Stamp set
Ink: Ladybug Red and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Gray ribbon from stash, black pearls from Want2Scrap, liquid pearls, Spellbinders, Ribbon Tag Trio, Leafy Branch die from Taylored Expressions and dimensionals.

This card was so much fun to make - and a really easy one for mass producing - so I can't wait to make more with different sentiments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

PS - Here is a pic and link to the Leafy Branch die from Taylored Expressions that I used today:


2 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

OMG!! Totally Fantabulously Awesome hun!!!

Sudha said...

Wow, gorgeous creation.