Monday, April 11, 2011

JustRite Stamps -Vintage Floral Frames


Hi Everyone,

Today over at the JustRite blog - we are show samples from the beautiful stamp set: Vintage Floral Labels which is part of the JustRite cling series (these rubber sets will have to be trimmed) and a come with beautiful and gorgeous frames that can be paired with such lovely sentiments - along with gorgeous swirly whirly embellishments.

I love all the sentiments but one specific sentiment: Thank You (with the circular sentiment: You've been so sweet) really warmed my heart. This weekend has been quite a rough one - with a lot of medical emergencies - and I don't think I have slept in many many days - I am so thankful that I am surrounded by beautiful friends who help out in an instant and are there to help me out through the rough patches. I made this for one of my friends who really helped me out this weekend:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: MME and Bazzil 
Stamps; Vintage Floral Frames
Inks: Memento Bamboo leaves, rosebud and Bahama Blue
Accessories: Spellbinder's, liquid pearls, bling, flowers from PRima, dimensionals, and ribbonf rom stahs. 

I can't wait to gibe this to my friend and feel thankful to be surrounded by close friends and family during times that are challenging. Please check out all the gorgeous creations that the crew has designed using this grogeousVintage Floral Labels stamp set



Thanks so muh for stoppingy by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

7 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

Such a beautiful and sunny card -- just like you, sweet friend! I hope your entire family is well and happy again soon!

Unknown said...

WOW Wonderful. The colors are fantastic,and the flowers are amazing. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.....

Luv 2 Create said...

So pretty Sankari. Love the colors and those beautiful flowers.
Marcie

*SHeRRy B* said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and that ribbon is to die for!

Sudha said...

Pretty colorful creation.

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! I love the rich warm colors you used!

Donna Ellis said...

Your cards are so gorgeous, and I love your use of vibrant colors and lots of layers! Thanks for an enjoyable afternoon, browsing your bllg and just being inspired and feeling happy for seeing your designs. Sankari, I am your newest bloglovin follower! hugs, de