Monday, January 18, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Thank You card

Good Morning Everyone!

Today Kazan has another FABUlous sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You!!! I seriously love this sketch and love its slightly tilted look - I think the hard part for a card is when you have a lot of ideas - but not enough time to actually do it. I can't wait to make another card with this beautiful sketch. This week's sponsor over at 2 Sketches 4 You is Starving Artists and it was so much fun to use these stamps - I especially loved the sweet little bee (who has a little bit of stickles on his wing :)

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - hello sunshine! and Prism green cardstock
Stamps: Starving Artists
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Cottage Ivy
Accessories: EK sucess punch, green stitched ribbon, skarua glaze pen, crystal stickles, liquid glaze, dimensionals, corner chomper


I hope you have a chance to play along this week! Can't wait to see what the other DT members have created with this sketch! Stop by the 2 Sketches 4 You blog - to check out more details of this sketch challenge, the prize for this week's card of the week winner and to see all the samples from the rest of the DT!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a FABU monday!!!
Ciao for now! ;)
Sankari

7 comments:

Anthonette said...

Fabulous creation, Sankari! Love the shiny pieces.

cnelson said...

Fabulous work Sankari!! I'm in love with the glazed look of that flower pot! wow!

SAMARA said...

lovea lova lovea

Smita said...

Love the green and black... super card.

Hugs,
Smita

CathyRose said...

Great design! I love your ribbon treatment and the unique color choices.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sankari-

I fell in love with the work you did for the VERVE release! IS it possible to still see/or maybe have pictures of what you created? Everything was over the top. Fabulous!

On today's Blog here...my first time...I adore the top header of this blog, because I know you made the "sunshine" stamp look so incredible.

How in the world did you get such a shine on the flower pot? That is a wonderful card.

You are an amazing artist. I look forward to seeing your work in the future.

In His Love,
Traci S.
(SCS)

Anonymous said...

What a SPRINGY Card. The greens just scream warm weather. Sankari you have done it again.:) Love that shiny texture on the Pot!