Sunday, January 3, 2010

Card Club Sneak Peeks for Gina K.

Good Evening Everyone!!!

I am so excited to be part of the Card Kit Design Team for GinaK where every month with the purchase of a stamp set, a card kit with precut card stock and instructions to make 3 cards will be included at no extra cost! This month, the Card Club stamp set is Alicia's beautiful stamp set: Wishes and Dreams. This is such a great way to have beautiful papers, precut cardstock, etc. all in one kit ready to go!

I loved this little image of the sweet little fairy lying on a mushroom - so sweet - and the sentiments in this stamp set are so inspiring - I LOVE the sentiment: "If you can dream it, you can do it." It can be for so many different occasions.
Card Ingredients:
Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury cardstock Ink: Memento Ladybug Red Stamps: Wishes and Dreams by Alicia for GinaK Accessories:Ribbon from GinaK, Ek Success and Martha punches, Spellbinders and Embossing folders, bling, liquid pearls, Sakura gel pens, dimensionals, stickles.

I loved coloring in this sweet little fairy girl, that I couldn't resist making one more little something with her :) I used the sentiment "Dream Big" and dreaming big always makes me want to run in the warm sunshine - so I made this card bright and sunshiney :) I was going to give it away to a friend of mine - but I think I might just keep it right next to me on my craft corner to remind me to dream big :). I also used the challenge to do cheater bows for this card:

Card Ingredients: Paper: Sassafrass Lass, GinaK Pure Luxury Ink: Memento Aquamarine and Ladybug Red Stamps: Wishes and Dreams by Alicia for GinaK Accessories: bling and ribbon from my stash, dimensionals, stickles, sponger & spellbinders

Tonight, Tami Mayberry is also showing sneak peeks of her beautiful stamp set called Happy Hearts. I love all the fun designs of the hearts and all the interchangeable words that can create your own perfect sentiment :) My favorite sentiment for Valentine's day is "Happy Heart Day" - my good friend and I used to send each other cards for Valentine's day with that exact sentiment signed on the inside -so I was so excited to make a card for her with that sentiment :)

Card Ingredients: Paper: GinaK Pure Luxury Cardstock
Ink: Memento Aquamarine and Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red

Stamps:
Happy Heart by Tami Mayberry for GinaK Accessories: Ribbon from GinaK, bling from K&Co., dimensionals, EK sucess punch, Marvy heart scalloped punch, corner rounder.

It was so much fun to play along with these sweet stamp sets! I can wait to see what everone has created for these sneak peeks! Check out all of the other links to the GinaK designers for more sneak peek yumminess!

Tami Mayberry {Illustrator of Happy Hearts}

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great start to your first official week in the New Year!! YAY!!!
Hugs!
Sankari :)

27 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Sankari, wow! These are so beautifully detailed! Gorgeous designs.

JessicaK said...

Great trio; those fairies sure are adorable.

Tina said...

VERY nice Sankari!!

joy said...

Each one of your cards has special features! I like the embossing background on the lst one, the colors just pop on the second and you last card is romantic!

Libby Hickson said...

Such fun cards Sankari!! I especially love the hearts. :-)

Carolyn King said...

Amazing cards! LOVE what you did with the fairies. I think i could look at each card for an hour...beautifuly done!

Valerie said...

Fantastic samples! Such great colors!

emilymomto3boys said...

gorgeous cards Sankari!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Sankari- all of these are terrific. I cannot wait to get stamping with these sets.

Lee said...

Gorgeously and incredibly realistic little fairies!!! Yes, I "do" believe in them!! LOL And the b&w with red is the perfect color combo for those beautiful hearts!!

Diane said...

Wow...these are just gorgeous!!! Love all the details and the added flowers on the second one are stunning!

Lynn Mercurio said...

FANTASTIC, Shawnie....what awesome creativity you bring to us readers EVERY TIME!

asela said...

Gorgeous cards! Love all the details. So fun!

Cat Tidwell said...

OMG! I am sooo loving all of your little touches and details on these! I love how you created the 'grass' and how you used that dp with the flowers! pure awesomeness!

Melanie said...

these are OTT adroable! your use of color is stellar as always!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful cards, Sankari! Terrific coloring and details!

Karin said...

These cards are stunning! Your work is always so inspiring to me. While I don't always comment, I am a huge lurker here and admire your eye to detail! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

Create It Simply said...

Outstanding job! Love all the bling on the hearts :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!!!

Janice M said...

Cute cards!!

Jenn Embry said...

Beautiful cards! I like the pink & red combo in the first one but I must say the 2nd one is my favorite. I just love all the bright colors. :)

Joan Ervin said...

WOW...love how you used these awesome stamps!!! I love how you created the sentiment on the first card, the flower garden on the second one is beautiful, and I just love your hearts on the third!!!

Lagene said...

My goodness! Love all your cards! The 2nd fairy colors take me back to the 70's.

Unknown said...

Sankari - once again, you have KNOCKED my socks off! I LOVE your cards and the way you've colored the fairies!! Amazing, girl!

Radha said...

Sunny!!! CC!!! We need to meed so I can tell u in person how adoreble how sweet your cards are!!!!
Meet me soon!!!
BTW
That was a nice new years hug!!!LOVE and see you soon????????
??????
???
??
?
XXX OOXXX To much is not much:)

NinaB said...

I love your layered cards, Sankari. They are so deliciously detailed and beautifully stunning!

Donna said...

AMAZING, beautiful! I LOVE how you colored the fairy and sparkled up her wings!! great job on the heart card too, it's magnificent!