Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Day 2 - Sprinkled with Love

Good Morning Everyone!

Its Day Two of Sneak Peeks at Taylored Expressions where today we are sharing sneak peeks from the stamp set Sprinkled with Love - which is one of the sweetest stamp sets with the cutest images of all kinds of yummy things to sprinkle with love!!! I love the variety of images and all the different sentiments! These images were created by the amazing illustrator Nancy McKinney who shares the story behind the inspiration for these stamps (you have to read it - its such a sweet story!!!)

With all of the things that have been going on around here, my DH has been such a sweet support for me - he is truly the best and I adore him. I thought I would surprise him today at work with a little snack break - so I created this little card and treat bag for him :) (he is such a donut fiend - they don't last very long when he is around!).

I love the sweet little coffee cup and sweet donut images in this set and thought to put them together to create a little coffee and donut card. I love that there is a sprinkle stamp - so all you have to do is stamp your donut and then stamps some sprinkles right on top! I added some to the coffee because I LOVE a frothy cappuccino with some chocolate sprinkles - sooo decadent!!!
Here is a closer peek at the bag:

And here is a peek at the glazed and sprinkled donut :)


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Sprinkled with Love by Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Expresso and Ladybug Red
Accessories: EK success punch, Spellbinders, corner rounder, sakura gel pens, liquid pearls and yellow and red bling from K&Co.

I couldn't stop "sprinkling" and couldn't wait to stamp, paper piece, color, glaze and bling this sweet little cupcake :) The sentiment "Everything tastes better" can be interchanged with other setniments in the set to create whatever sentiment that you would like. For this card I made the sentiment into: "everything tasts better with a cherry on top" :)

Here is a little closer peek at the cupcakes (I added a little glaze to the frosting and colored the "cake" part with spica glitter pen:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs
Stamps: Sprinkled with Love by Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Expresso and Ladybug Red
Accessories: cuppy brad, ribbon, EK success punch, Spellbinders, corner rounder, sakura gel pens, liquid pearls and red bling from K&Co.

I loved the image of the icecream that is in this sweet set - seriously CUTE!!! And the image - and I love the sentiment: "You are such a sweetie" - and couldn't wait to create a little card with these two stamps. I used the August 20th KI to paper piece the scoops that I built up on each other for this card :
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Sprinkled with Love by Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Expresso and Ladybug Red
Accessories: corner rounder, sakura glaze pens, dimensionals, liquid pearls and all other accessories are from the Key Ingredients kit.

I had a ton of fun creating these cards! And can't wait to make more!!!!! And speaking of more - There is ALOT more Sprinkled with Love goodness that you don't want to miss!!!
Check out the amazing creations that these amazing ladies have created!!!

Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen

Tomorrow is RELEASE day where we are peeking another set and the store opens for your shopping delights!!! Speaking of shopping - Taylor is now offering free shipping on purchases of $75.oo or more -woohoooooo!! I always feel like free shipping means that I can buy more! I have my list ready and am ready to hit the store (and I love to shop while I am sitting in my bed in my PJ's :))) can't beat that!)

Hope you enjoyed all the sprinkled with love peeks today - Stop by tomorrow to see some more super sweet treats from Taylored Expressions!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Big hugs to all,
Sankari :)

14 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Wow Sankari!! I always know I'm in for a real treat when I come to your blog and you sure didn't disappoint!!! Every project is oh, so SWEET!

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness goodies!! You've left me thinking "Why didn't I think of that!?" Pairing the coffee and donuts...genius...and I love your bakery bag filled with donuts...such a sweet gift for DH! AND your one, two, and three scoops of ice cream card!? Never would have thought to add more scoops...totally cute!

Melissa Sauls said...

AGAIN!! You just wow me every time with your creations!! These sweet treats literally look good enough to eat right off the paper, lol! The combination of the glaze with the Spica glitter looks perfectly yummy. Love all your creations Sankari!

Karen Giron said...

WOW!! It's always such a treat coming to your blog and you have given me a HUGE craving for donuts!! haha! Love the ice cream card - you are so clever making 3 different sizes!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh my word......I would love to spend an evening in your head! You are so creative! These cards are amazing and really who wouldn't love that bag of donuts????

Anonymous said...

Love these designs. You have totally ruined my diet.LOL Your talents are beyond wonderful!!:) Such fun to visit your blog!!

Jamie Pyles said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! I could browse your blog all day!! What a genius you are!! Very clever! Love your whipped cream, and the glazed cupcakes oh my!!!!:):):) What a fabulous artist you are:):)!!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOOOOH! LOVE these Sankari! SO much eye candy! LOVE all of them but that ice cream card just BLOWS me away!! FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS!

cnelson said...

so perfectly scrumptious!! I especially LOVE the sprinkles!

Alex Maldonado said...

Goodness me Sankari!! This is ALL gorgeous!!! I don't even know where to begin! Your layouts are stunning and your cards are just heavenly!! I am in awe - you SO rock!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE all these sweet creations Sankari!! From the charming donut bag and card, to the growing ice cream cone!! So creative and charming!!

Unknown said...

Incredible of course!!!!!!

Rosie said...

I love your projects, you did an awesome job. The color combinations are just spectacular. Love them all!

Kathy Martin said...

What a yummy set of stamps! Love to be able to add glitter! :) Kathy