Saturday, December 25, 2010

JustRite Stamps: Celebrate Love and Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas!!

We are surrounded by snow (TONS of snow) outside but are warm and cozy inside sipping on hot chocolate and being with our dear family! Its so much fun to see the kids with their cousins and I can't wait to scapbook all of these precious moments :) That is really what Christmas is about for me - being with our family and friends and enjoying the simple beauties of life. We are getting ready to go to Christmas mass and I am so excited to see my niece sing in the choir - can't believe how big she is getting! 

I love the sentiment on this card that  I made this card for one of my dearest friends, made using the JustRite stamp set: Sparky the Snowman. because the sentiment just captures such a beautiful feeling of Christmas: "Celebrate the Love of friends and family this holiday season.



Card Ingredients:
Paper: Bazzil and Prism and EP: Merry Christmas papers
StampsJustRite stamp set: Sparky the Snowman.
Ink: Memento Rich Coco and Ladybug Red
Accessories: Snowflake punch from EK success and MS, May Arts ribbon, Kaiser pearls, nesties, Bling from Kaiser, twine, dimensionals, liquid pearls and sponger.

I  used the lovely papers from EP and some ribbon from May Arts - love its ruffled silky feeling - the sentiment is stamped in Rich Coco and then cut out with nesties and layered and then popped up on dimensionals. The snowflake is from this stamp set and is stamped in Ladybug Red ink and then distressed and has a green snowflake nested in the middle of it.  I finished it off with some Baker's Twine and a clear star pin over the snowflakes. 

Wishing you all a wonderful and Merry Christmas! Hope that you are surrounded by love and are enjoying and are merry!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Radha said...

Just wanted to close mu eyes ... and shed some tears....
out of JOY!!!!

Know u r in my heart wishing u and everybody so much of Wholeness on all levels...
besides like/love... I ... adore and simply whole my self know u r my sister!
Cheers
:))
and a squeezie hug!!

Karli said...

Hi Sankari :)
Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! Big hugs~

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is beautiful Sankari!! I love the rich colors, and that beautiful crystal star!! Merry Christmas!